Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Langley 26SEP07!!!!

Old 09-27-2007, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo
Default Re: Langley 26SEP07!!!!

FUCK THE MUSTACHE.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:18 PM
I WHINE

BrockLee has disabled reputation

That last race was probably one of the best ones I have seen out there. I thought it was amazing when Bobby hit that last corner so hard trying to win that he starting getting sideways. 2 out of 3 with exchanging inside/outside woulda been nice though.....

Also I felt bad for that guy in the black mr2 (jay i think) for missing those gears in his race. I think him vs. bobby or carlos in the finals would have been amazing as well.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:26 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

I've only been like 4 times, but Bobby drives his ass off.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:29 PM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elambz
I've only been like 4 times, but Bobby drives his ass off.
I think the crowd cheered more when Bobby drifted turn 1 & 2 than when the fucking mustache was awarded his prize.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:47 PM

Totmacher is an unknown quantity at this point

think it was like 4 weeks ago when Bobby ran Steve and literally FULL drifted 3 and 4. The crowd went fuckin nuts that week. Defenetly a top 5 langley moment.

yeah Jay in the back MR2 had a sick car this week that thing was running strong.

What happened to you Vinnie? kinda disapointed you didn't show.
Old 09-27-2007, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale

I'm tellin' y'all, Bobby just ain't right. I mean he's as cool as anyone I know and I think the world of him. But he just ain't right! But he sure as hell knows how to have fun.

Jay was dead on last night! He's been trying to hit the 18's all year. But the little shit didn't have to beat me to do it. And by .02 yet! I don't mind losing to anyone out there though. Everybody is neat as hell and they're all good guys. Even Carlos, though he can whine a bit now and then. But he is a car guy and that's what it's all about.

By the way, I was right, Jay was still kicking himself in the ass after the race. He didn't MISS a gear, he went from second to first instead of third. But it's all good, we're gonna hang a quarter on his MR2 and paint it over the winter. I'll just hit him up for another hundred bucks or so for beating me in the Time Attacks!
Old 09-28-2007, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

I'm ordering my s/c next couple weeks. I hope next year I can beat the MR2 and bobby with out them messing up. I had a great time Sorry for the piss poor race with bobby. I lost the coin flip so he got lane choice. I knew it was over when he won the tose but I wasnt backing down. I look forward to next year. I hope to impress more of you with the x runner next year.

BTW- thanks to langley and all the folks who made this year happen. It is by far the most fun I have and something I look forward to weekly. And to the folks pulling for me in the stands THANKS, I had family there a couple times and they couldnt belive (my dad whos a FORD guy) that you all where going crazy when bobby and I raced or when ever I lined up. Once again thanks! I look forward to next year!
Old 09-28-2007, 05:36 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

you may see a fairly beast black 1g eclipse next season.
Old 09-30-2007, 07:16 AM
2.3MZR DISI

vinniebeachbum has disabled reputation

I am sorry I was not able to make it. I am still underway right now too. Blah. Does anyone have any links to videos? I would love to see any of the races that night. Carlos blah. Oh well. I won't be back next year either. Maybe for the first race or two. But My wife and I are moving to spain. <sigh> Oh well. When I come back You guys will probably be in the 17's! Carlos IS nemisis. I got a tune specficly for that night too

Thanks to you all for all of the great races. Stupid rainout I wanted that last race. Oh well. I am going to be out there for the night of destruction! Drinking it up.

Last edited by vinniebeachbum; 09-30-2007 at 07:19 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Vinnie - it was great racing with you! good luck in Spain. You will be missed!

Quick Reply: Langley 26SEP07!!!!