Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

List of the local undercover cop cars?

Old 06-23-2003, 07:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally posted by Ozzie V
The coolest ive ever seen was a camaro state trooper.
only different one i've seen...
Old 06-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

the black mustang in suffolk has T-Rexx on the plates, dark tinted windows, polished wheels, and some rice-tezzas...
Old 06-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Blah Blah

Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo Solaeo

Originally posted by theJUMPoff
for them to race you and then pull you is illegal, i think it's called entrapment. they can't lure you into shit, break rules themselves, and pull you, can they?
Entrapment is when u dont have control over the situation. It not considered Entrapment because u have control over the situation.
Old 06-23-2003, 09:14 PM

Darren94 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Solaeo
Entrapment is when u dont have control over the situation. It not considered Entrapment because u have control over the situation.
he is correct
Old 06-23-2003, 09:45 PM
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

newer mustang gt on I95
Old 06-24-2003, 04:32 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Isnt it possible that some of these cars could be the officers personal cars w/ one of those gumball type lights?

Another example, my dad was a FED and the car that they gave him to drive in every day to and from work was a silver newer taurus and he had one of those red lights in his dash, a computer, siren, PA, etc. and he couldnt care less what anyone did on the road.

Just something else to consider.
Old 06-24-2003, 05:01 AM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

this guy got pulled for swerving in my neighborhood by a beat up really old ford taurus.
Old 06-24-2003, 06:13 AM
Zoomin' & Blingin'

Drop Top 13B is an unknown quantity at this point

Burgundy 2001 Caddy Deville (state popo), Silver Camaro SS with black stripes (state popo), Black or dk blue Newer Lexus GS (not sure what dept). I've seen all these around the NN, Hpt area in the last 6 months. All these cars had really dark windows so you couldn't see the tricks of the trade inside. The Caddy is the most obvious, because it has an ass load of antennie on it and trooper plates. I've seen inside the Camaro, it's completely stealth. All the ant. are mounted to the inside of the rear window and it had normal plates on it. The officer driving that said all the cars I've mentioned here are confiscated drug cars.
Old 06-24-2003, 07:08 AM
womp

protegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these partsprotegeDX is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by EclipZ
this guy got pulled for swerving in my neighborhood by a beat up really old ford taurus.
lol thats funny thinkin about it
Old 06-24-2003, 09:18 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by theJUMPoff
for them to race you and then pull you is illegal, i think it's called entrapment. they can't lure you into shit, break rules themselves, and pull you, can they?
entrapment is fake.... its an old wise tale

Quick Reply: List of the local undercover cop cars?