Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

lLooking ofr a job in newport news, hampton, york county? Read this:

Old 09-16-2006, 06:35 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default lLooking ofr a job in newport news, hampton, york county? Read this:

OK I work at apac customer service as a workforce/prorgram analyst.

We are ramping up our staffing greatly! We have a lot of new positions coming available daily. We really need people who are dependable employees that WILL be on time to work and WILL come to work daily. We have positions opening up for customer service agents for ups shipping or tracking of packages. It is a very simple lazy job. You sit behind a computer and take calls. You even have a head set so you don’t have to hold a phone to your ear. . Starting out in the shipping department you make 9.60 and tracking is 10.10 an hour with a possibility of making an additional 2 dollars an hour if you do what you’re supposed to do and you are on time and here daily. We have schedules that are available from 8am till 12am Monday through Friday and 9am till 8pm on Saturday.

There are many opportunities to advance to other departments very quickly. Once you get in and through either tracking or shipping training (which is 2 weeks between 9am and 7pm) you can also go to many other departments like our universal department that does both tracking and shipping. Or you could become a universal floor supervisor. You could also go to many of our sales departments. This IS a call center based environment and you are required to dress fairly professional. Tan pants (not jeans) and polo’s are acceptable.

We make slight accommodations for school schedules but we prefer that you take morning classes and work at night. We also do sometimes grant part time schedules as long as you are a dependable agent and work full time for a short period of time.

If you would like to apply you can either email me your resume to the email address of
davidgrantrose@hotmail.com, or pm me. We will need a resume to begin the hiring process, it doesn’t have to have anything fancy or anything like that. Right now is our “peak time” so we need as many people as we can get.

Once you have emailed me your resume please pm me telling me that you have and I will submit it a.s.a.p.!
Old 09-16-2006, 06:59 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell
Default Re: lLooking ofr a job in newport news, hampton, york county? Read this:

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD:

You must be 18 and have atleast a G.E.D.

You also must be able to type 20 words per min, which is almost impossible to not be able to do.

I have worked here for 3 years and I have already been permoted 5 times! I am stupid so if I could do it anyone could . It is a fun job and allows you to have plenty of time to work on your cars on the side. Lol. I liked getting away from working on cars for a living so I actually enjoyed working on my car when I had to, so it worked out great for me. That is my personal opinion though. There are many people from this sight that work here. Chris G. works here in the same department as me, Dara on here is a customer service team leader, there are a few others that work here but I don’t know their drag names.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:00 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Default Re: lLooking ofr a job in newport news, hampton, york county? Read this:

I have got a decent amount of pms about this. Keep them coming.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

also please make sure you have a email addres a name and a phone number to be contacted at on the reumes. Also pm me your number as well.
Old 09-18-2006, 08:44 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

I have already got a few people jobs, We are really ramping up right now. We are hiring about 45 people a week. Maybe more
Old 09-18-2006, 08:52 AM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

seasonal help? for christmas season?
Old 09-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Um we really don't do too much seasonal workers. You could work full time through the new year and then go part time or quit if it doesn't work out for you.

Also if someone emails me the resume PLEASE email it in a word document or seomthing that won't loose format though email. Please no text documents. For some reason they don't show properly once emailed for me.
Old 09-21-2006, 05:22 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

I have got a lot of people in the door and they ae liking it. Let me know if anyone else wants a job. I can almost garrentee you will be hired/
Old 09-29-2006, 04:27 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Still have plenty of openings!
Old 09-29-2006, 10:27 AM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

So on either job you have to talk on the phone?

Quick Reply: lLooking ofr a job in newport news, hampton, york county? Read this: