Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Local Paintball

Old 04-14-2009, 07:21 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's
Default Re: Local Paintball

i havent played in like 4/5 years, but when we did it was back when it was still cool to play out at Ipswitch(not a field, but a good place), dont know if anyone still goes there anymore though
Old 04-14-2009, 08:52 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Ipswitch isn't next to pick n pull is it? I remember playing back where they had bike jumps next to pick n pull back 5 years ago.
Old 04-14-2009, 09:12 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by elambz
Ipswitch isn't next to pick n pull is it? I remember playing back where they had bike jumps next to pick n pull back 5 years ago.
no... Ipswitch is just off of military highway. between providence and greenbriar. I used to play at both Ipswitch and by pick n pull. We called it the "bowl" I loved playing at that place. Me and my friends are the ones that put up a lot of the bunkers out there.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:42 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by POOP DICK
WHAT KINDA GUN YOU GOT JOSH?
just an older model spyder xtra
Old 04-15-2009, 03:41 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

damn we used to play huge woods ball games back in my old neighborhood.
Old 04-15-2009, 05:47 AM
Dragva nukkas

eurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud ofeurotund757 has much to be proud of

There's fox paintball vbsplat,the motorworld field which is shit, there's pirate paintball in elizabeth city and bethel out in hampton..I played nationally for 2 seasons, but don't play anymore seeing as the sport is complete shit now...I still have alot of softgoods for sale if anyones intrested...masks,pads,pants,jerseys
Old 04-15-2009, 05:49 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

Originally Posted by eurotund757
There's fox paintball vbsplat,the motorworld field which is shit, there's pirate paintball in elizabeth city and bethel out in hampton..I played nationally for 2 seasons, but don't play anymore seeing as the sport is complete shit now...I still have alot of softgoods for sale if anyones intrested...masks,pads,pants,jerseys
How is it shit? 10bps cap?
Old 04-15-2009, 06:04 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by eurotund757
Who did you play with?

The new league (USPL) which everyone thought would be shit, I thought turned out to be pretty decent. A friend at VCU plays for Arsenal and they wrecked Dynasty
Old 04-16-2009, 02:45 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

i havent heard that the sport has gone to shit? anyone else?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:03 AM
shtty bike repper

POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK POOP DICK

HE IS TALKING ABOUT PRO SHIT

Quick Reply: Local Paintball