Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

On the Look out: Hit and Run Driver in Newport News/Virginia Beach.

Old 07-30-2011, 01:24 AM
Previously Odyssey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime
Default Re: On the Look out: Hit and Run Driver in Newport News/Virginia Beach.

I will keep an eye out near the oceanfront, but then again.......................

Maybe he was on his way back to Canada?
Old 07-30-2011, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by williai
wait, so he hit you, you talked to him, and then he ran? am i missing something?
The story is pretty complicated. The damage is very minimal. It's the fact that he did it on purpose. I was in my wife's car (2007 Sonata). I was able to block him in but only to an extent and when I got the car he turned into a little girl. He got out his car and tried to talk his way out of it. There were no front plates and when I told them the cops were already on the way he bolted and made a left turn through a major intersection, running a red light. I got 2 numbers (freaking bad eyes) my wife got 6 out of the 8. But she just yelled it into the phone to the 911 operator as he ran. She doesn't recall what they were. I would have chased him if I was alone in the Laser, but I was my wifes car WITH my kids. Wasn't worth it.

Last edited by laserspeeddemon; 07-31-2011 at 11:22 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:49 AM
GTFO.

dobey has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I would have chased him if I was alone in the Laser, but I was my wifes car WITH my kids. Wasn't worth it.
Would have made an interesting story with both of you ending up in jail though.
Old 07-30-2011, 08:42 PM
Banned

BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1 BlownLS1

Poor car its a shame.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:22 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

You should write books. Cool story, bro.
Old 07-31-2011, 11:22 AM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Guy is probably gone, but chances are it ruined his vacation more than mine. I fixed the damage already, minus a rear view mirror.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Previously Odyssey

Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime Odysseus Prime

So he damaged your rear view mirror?

Saw a couple black verts down there, tags were U.S.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:21 AM
Registered Member

I'm sorry it was the drive side mirror.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:27 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Maybe he'll be at the Rev-X meet in some church parking lot, doing burn outs for Jesus.
Old 08-01-2011, 06:46 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Quick Reply: On the Look out: Hit and Run Driver in Newport News/Virginia Beach.