Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a Afternoon or nightshift job

Old 06-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Srsly.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Looking for a Afternoon or nightshift job

Originally Posted by Ricer Rob
naw , only home bartending . I'm deff. going to check if they are hiring bar backs though. Damn I almost want to go to bartending school. wonder how much it would cost.
I don't think it costs a lot and it's only a week or two long. The bartenders at Saddle Ridge make ~$300/Friday or Saturday night. I'm sure Broke Neck knows the particulars; he's a bartender.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:11 AM
05 Kawi ZX6R

Ricer Rob has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by XCELR8
I don't think it costs a lot and it's only a week or two long. The bartenders at Saddle Ridge make ~$300/Friday or Saturday night. I'm sure Broke Neck knows the particulars; he's a bartender.
Damn I need to get into that, I know a girl who works at red star in city center.. she has a degree in psycology but left that to bartend because she was bringing in more $$ from that.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:12 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ricer Rob
Damn I need to get into that, I know a girl who works at red star in city center.. she has a degree in psycology but left that to bartend because she was bringing in more $$ from that.
One might say she isn't applying her degree in psychology that well then.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:20 AM
05 Kawi ZX6R

Originally Posted by XCELR8
One might say she isn't applying her degree in psychology that well then.
perhaps
Old 06-30-2008, 10:43 AM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

most places, if you tell them that you went to bartending school " will laugh at you." thats just a heads up. basically start off as a bar back and work your way into it. get to know the liquors like "what's what" then after you are familiar with how quick you have to move and how to multitask then start asking for shifts. btw 90% of bartending is beer and straight shots, or something with redbull or coke.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:09 AM
05 Kawi ZX6R

Originally Posted by judge
most places, if you tell them that you went to bartending school " will laugh at you." thats just a heads up. basically start off as a bar back and work your way into it. get to know the liquors like "what's what" then after you are familiar with how quick you have to move and how to multitask then start asking for shifts. btw 90% of bartending is beer and straight shots, or something with redbull or coke.
yea thats more what I was leaning twords anyway, starting off as a bar back and working my way up. I know a guy at my regular pub "keagans" that's a bar back but hes getting ready to move so I might try to pick up his position.