Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Which one for a daily driver (in stock form)
Navigator
13.64%
M45
47.73%
LS430
38.64%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Looking for the daily driver

Old 08-10-2009 | 03:16 PM
No Digs

thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight thewhiteknight
Default Re: Looking for the daily driver

definitely m45.
Old 08-10-2009 | 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Save the Sohc has disabled reputation

get a yellow bus with 35 inch rims and put a bed in it.Thats a daily driver.
Old 08-10-2009 | 08:19 PM
190+ mph...why not?

CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette CS Vette

Get the truck. A good truck is a must to haul people, crap, or car parts around. Plus you can pull a trailer if you ever wanted to take your car with you somewhere. Just my $.02
Old 08-11-2009 | 04:05 AM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

If you were actually going to mod any of them I would've gone with LS430, but for for a DD I'd definitely say a Navigator. It's so nice to jump in a big ass SUV everyday and drive to work.
Old 08-11-2009 | 04:08 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Keep the NSX

Trust me... selling mine was the worst thing I've ever done.
I think he's looking for a daily to keep miles off the NSX. Doesn't look like he's selling the NSX, unless you know something I don't.

Oh, and my vote is for the Rexus.
Old 08-11-2009 | 04:11 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

m45 is just oh so sexy. (not a huge aftermarket though)

LS430 = teh sexes

navigator = the luxury
Old 08-11-2009 | 05:39 AM
round ii

Black Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Nugget has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elambz
I think he's looking for a daily to keep miles off the NSX. Doesn't look like he's selling the NSX, unless you know something I don't.

Oh, and my vote is for the Rexus.
According to his "i bought a turbo" thread... the NSX is being sold.

If you're keeping the NSX though. Then Navigator is DEFINITELY the way to go.... it tows. This could be very useful.
Old 08-11-2009 | 06:31 AM
Registered member

Sabotage10 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
According to his "i bought a turbo" thread... the NSX is being sold.

If you're keeping the NSX though. Then Navigator is DEFINITELY the way to go.... it tows. This could be very useful.
I was going to sell it, just because I was sick of people constantly stopping infront of my house and some people actually coming up into my driveway/garage to look at it. Plus I could never drive it to, lets say Wal-Mart or Outback, because I'd worry too much about someone being all over it. It's staying put for now because I have big plans for it. I think I'm leaning towards the navigator.
Old 08-11-2009 | 07:02 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by Sabotage10
I was going to sell it, just because I was sick of people constantly stopping infront of my house and some people actually coming up into my driveway/garage to look at it. Plus I could never drive it to, lets say Wal-Mart or Outback, because I'd worry too much about someone being all over it. It's staying put for now because I have big plans for it. I think I'm leaning towards the navigator.
It's a NSX... not a F-40. You'll be fine driving it around normal Americana. So where are the pictures of your father's supposed GTR? All we saw was pics of a model GTR and then suddenly it was wrecked.
Old 08-11-2009 | 07:27 AM
Registered Member

twintegra518 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Sabotage10
The reason why I'm asking in 757 thread is because I only talk to the guys in 757 on here.
cause we in the 757 keep it real, ls 430 its roomy more comfy and more proffesional/rich but lincoln is moe reliable, m45 nice but they have had to many problems.

Quick Reply: Looking for the daily driver