Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking to get my car detailed

Old 04-23-2008, 06:59 AM
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Looking to get my car detailed

Insurance is *much* cheaper on domestics (except for my heavy ass diesel), as you well know. Have you factored in insurance premiums on the total cost? I got slammed going from $450/yr to $1600/yr from my '97 Cobra with $100 deduct. to '05 F350 diesel $500 deduct. Older = cheaper, too. What about rocking an older 4-door M3? The four doors are handy with kids, forget about the back seats in the Mustang and GTO.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:02 AM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

Speed3 and speed6 will be tons of fun and great for kids.

BTW - Chris for your detailing needs - Spazz... fit boy... whatever you want to call him, lol

He does a great job on my SS and I would recommend him to anyone.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:09 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Anyone want to help me clean and detail both cars on Thursday afternoon and Friday, let me know....will be beer involved!
Old 04-23-2008, 07:10 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Insurance is *much* cheaper on domestics (except for my heavy ass diesel), as you well know. Have you factored in insurance premiums on the total cost? I got slammed going from $450/yr to $1600/yr from my '97 Cobra with $100 deduct. to '05 F350 diesel $500 deduct. Older = cheaper, too. What about rocking an older 4-door M3? The four doors are handy with kids, forget about the back seats in the Mustang and GTO.
I had definitely considered the 4 door E36 M3. The only issue is finding one that has a well documented maintenance record. Kevin's old one just sold, so that one's out.

I hadn't checked out the backseats in the mustang or the GTO yet, but I just know they're bigger than my mustang or Silvia. Insurance isn't too much of a factor. I'd be going from full coverage on 4 cars to full coverage on 2, so it still should be less even if I get an import.

I'd love to find a 2JZ swapped IS300 that is less than 20k, but I don't know what the chances of that are.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I believe ChrisG does detailing on the side. I've heard nothing but good things about it too.
Old 04-23-2008, 07:21 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

yea, talk to ChrisG.

he does excellent work.

look into the mazdaspeed6's tim. There actually really reliable and have family sedan style feel to them but have the power and torque of a sti/evo.

i would go test drive one of those.
Old 04-24-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

bluelightning has disabled reputation

hey i'll help u detail ur cars just give me a call i am free till 4:30 i got the high end buffer to get that nice shine and remove the swrils out the paint if u have any give me a call on my cell 309-3597 my name is brian i guess just get the was and wax u want to use and i can meet ya
Old 04-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Gas Killer

dizz81 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
The four doors are handy with kids, forget about the back seats in the Mustang and GTO.
Uh seriously?

Wanna check out mine?