Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking to get my ears gauged, where'd you go?

Old 03-18-2008, 05:36 PM
Mr.Cupcake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zomic has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking to get my ears gauged, where'd you go?

i went from an 18 to a 10 in like 30 mins then the next day i went to an 8 and 2 days after a 6, week later 4, bout a month later 2 had the 2 for about a month then went to 0, ive had the 0's in for like a month and a half, tried sticking a 00 in, made it halfway but it wouldnt go the rest because they are flared at the ends, so needless to say i was bleeding alot, but i only bled on the 00, but tomorrow im going to get 00 spikes to make it easy on me but yeah urban xchange is good, i usually buy my plugs and what not from hot topic or spencers (just because the prices....hate bein broke lol)
Old 03-18-2008, 07:54 PM
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation

dude if your serious and want help pm me. im at 1in and it took me 5 years, I have done a lot of research. first thing i will tell you, is dont let someone else do it for you and dont get a dermal if your impatient. claudipop has a lot of good info there also. body art forms is a great place to shop.

Last edited by atmdc; 03-18-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:06 PM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Don't do it, it's mad fucking gay.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:14 PM
やくざに成りたい

Originally Posted by orrickr
Don't do it, it's mad fucking gay.
to each is his own. if you dont like it dont do it.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:50 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Do it...do it to like 1.5 inchs hole or more so some fag can have sex with you ear hole lolz..is this like to express something or something down those lines..
Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 PM
やくざに成りたい

Originally Posted by VADA9
Do it...do it to like 1.5 inchs hole or more so some fag can have sex with you ear hole lolz..is this like to express something or something down those lines..
no, i did it because its what I like. same reason I modify cars, its what I like. whats so hard for everyone to understand. im not trying to impress anyone but myself.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Unconfirmed User

BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2

I've had mine gauged for like a year and a half, now. i started from a regular piercing size then went to an 8. like everyone else has said, it takes some time. if you grow impatient with stretching up, you'll blow your shit out. it's never happened to me, but a couple friends say it's not very pleasant.

i'm at 3/4, and stopping, i had 5/8 for like a year.

oh and my friend just got his PIERCED from nothing, with an 8 gauge needle.
i mean you could do it that way, i just don't think i'd recommend it.
same with dermal punch.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:11 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by calgone47
Yea I've heard most places won't start any lower than a 16 gauge but have heard of a few starting at 10. The problem with 10 I hear is that it will never close back up and it hurts like shit. I don't mind it taking a while, I've wanted to gauge my ears for the past 6 years so if it take another 6 months+ to get them where I want then I think I'll manage =P

Thanks for the replies.
I have mine currently at an 8, they've been down as far as a 2 and still close up just fine. When I got mine done, I did it at Urban Exchange at Patrick Henry. I didn't previously have them pierced, and they pierced with a 8 without any questions asked. Didn't really hurt either. They said they would go down to a 6 to pierce with, but they didn't have any jewelry. I let my initial piercings heal for about 2 months before I bought new jewelry and started going bigger, but from there it was only a week or two at a time between sizes. I've seen people go from an 8 to a 00 in less than 2 weeks, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Originally Posted by brendyn
the lowest urban x will pierce is a 12 gauge..... i got both ears done and it took about 3 months and i was up to a double 0 lol
It really must depend on who is working at the time or something, because mine were both done with an 8.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:20 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by calgone47
Looking to get my ears gauged, where'd you go?
Suggestions and experiences wanted. Thanks!
... certainly not a job interview for a career that doesn't require your name on your shirt.
Old 03-19-2008, 08:22 AM
ZOR - WE'RE BACK!

cole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these partscole is infamous around these parts

DON"T BE A PUSSY!

get it dermal punched!

edit:

on a real note don't listen to some of these dumb ass people.

get them pierced at like a 12. give it a week or so then go buy some tapers and plugs/tunnels. and stop tapering up when you feel they are big enough.

just keep them clean and you will be fine. don't rush so they won't blow out. easy as pie. you should only need someone to pierce them no need for them to guage it for you.

go see my friend ally at ocean mystique's ink gallery. she is on point and pretty hot. ha

Last edited by cole; 03-19-2008 at 08:24 AM.