Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

looking for a Glass Removal/Install Pro

Old 10-26-2008, 04:39 PM
Whatever it takes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch
Default Re: looking for a Glass Removal/Install Pro

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Try that place by the pick and pull here in va beach. Great prices and good work

NO!!!! I just went to them and they had good prices but horrible at what they do. If you want your car scratched and the fitment of your molding to suck then they're the place to go.

If you're going, don't say i didn't warn ya.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:33 PM
gyl
Registered Member

gyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ls/vtecstitch
NO!!!! I just went to them and they had good prices but horrible at what they do. If you want your car scratched and the fitment of your molding to suck then they're the place to go.

If you're going, don't say i didn't warn ya.

i have worked behind those ppl as well...the workmanship was very low quality.i'm not pushing myself or the business i work for...but there are 3-4 other quality glass shops in the va beach area that i would highly recommend.especially before sending someone to that place by pick and pull
Old 10-27-2008, 04:27 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by gyl
you want riveted or bonded?
I'd like to get it bonded, then riveted for looks. I need it to be water tight since the car sees the street from time to time...

The window is from flex-a-lite and is molded to fit like OEM...

Thanks,
Rich
Old 10-27-2008, 05:28 PM
gyl
Registered Member

gyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these partsgyl is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 9civic5
I'd like to get it bonded, then riveted for looks. I need it to be water tight since the car sees the street from time to time...

The window is from flex-a-lite and is molded to fit like OEM...

Thanks,
Rich
sent you a pm
Old 05-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Richtq has disabled reputation

I know this is a very old thread but im looking to also put a lexan premolded hatch glass to be installed on my car. If there is anybody that knows some one that is willing to do it let me know. The hatch is not on the car yet but can be put on if needed for install but i dont think that will matter. Willing to pay top dollar for a quality job.

The way i would like it installed is bonded so it look oem much as possible. If it has to be screwed on then i guess it will be done that way. If i cant get anyone to do it i may just screw in on anyhow. I also have another carbon fiber hatch that i may want a oem glass installed on it aswell just not sure yet. I forgot to state its a carbon fiber hatch.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

h22KingofVa has disabled reputation

Portsmouth Glass Company 757-397-1323 speak to neil or Ronnie
Old 05-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

Richtq has disabled reputation

cool i tried calling but they closed at 5 i will call them tomorrow thanks.