Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

looking for langley drivers

Old 11-09-2007, 03:48 AM
Unregistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo Dr. Woo
Default Re: looking for langley drivers

Anyone named Kenny Rogers deserves another chance.

For the record, I don't know this guy and just wanted to throw that in here. You boys have fun.
Old 11-09-2007, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

kenny should be let back on to the web site.

I personally think there has been more shady crap on here than someone offering to reck someone at langley. (stolen cars)

And what if kennys not alowed back oh f n well not like he still can read what everyones posting..... and oh yea cant see the backroom oooooooo

What does the site have to gain by letting him back? hhhmmm someone who knows about cars, another whiner, another "B" "s"er, we get yet another langley driver back.

ANd incase the modreators dont know they aren't the rulers of the world.. only this site and outside this site your just like everyone else. Hell even people convicted of murder get out of jail and have a chance at a 2nd life. my vote is let him back. My suggestion is to let us choose.. run a pool for one week. let the members run the site.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:35 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

i had something completely different writtin here, but it also occured to me that there are rules on this site, like everywhere else in the world.

not to be a dick to anyone, but in a case like this, i believe it is policy to voice your complaints and suggestions like the aforementioned one to the moderators via pm.

understandably, a guy i've known for a real long time and has always been a kick ass dude(ryan, thebettersol), is saying good things i am inclined to agree. but idea like yours, ntinhri, really need to be voiced through a more proper channel to those that are in charge. not trying to be a dick, but that direction is more likely to produce results people would be more satisfied with.

Last edited by lolololol; 11-10-2007 at 05:39 AM. Reason: for reason of sanity
Old 11-10-2007, 05:43 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Billy_Guile
i had something completely different writtin here, but it also occured to me that there are rules on this site, like everywhere else in the world.

not to be a dick to anyone, but in a case like this, i believe it is policy to voice your complaints and suggestions like the aforementioned one to the moderators via pm.

understandably, a guy i've known for a real long time and has always been a kick ass dude(ryan, thebettersol), is saying good things i am inclined to agree. but idea like yours, ntinhri, really need to be voiced through a more proper channel to those that are in charge. not trying to be a dick, but that direction is more likely to produce results people would be more satisfied with.
In his defense, he tried to PM it to me, but the message was too long for PM so he posted it here.

As I said before, if he had tried to apologize himself instead or reregistering new usernames and trying to stay under the radar, that would have been different. Good guy or not, he has consistently violated the rules and will not be unbanned.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:44 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

sounds like end of story to me
Old 11-10-2007, 02:30 PM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

Originally Posted by ntinhri
let the members run the site.
Worst idea ever.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Banned

Turbo RX7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone , this is Kenny Rogers AKA VaGambler, I 1st off want to thank everyone who was trying to help me and my case , 2nd I want to apologize to everyone who might have been offended on the post I made on 5 –11 of this year . As mentioned I was pissed off and felt like I had been robbed and taken advantage of .I am simply trying to point out a few facts as to me being booted off this forum . I do admit to making the post and was not aware of how serious it became .As Im sure 99% of us do not read the contract and rules that we agree to , I missed the part and this is my fault . Anyone who really knows me , knows that I don’t pay for things to happen , I handle my own business in person . My post was just a mad rant , and again I AM SORRY to who I offended . Now I don’t have dates to prove the rest of this post , but this is what I remember has happened since my original dismissal on 5 –11 -07. After I made the post and found out I got booted , the message that tells you “you have been booted” for 1 week. I was mad about getting booted and tried to contact the moderator blaxican25 to explain and apologize for my post . I tried to pm him but pm’s wont work anymore so I decided just to sit out and wait the week . I needed to contact one of the other members to return a few parts I was powder coating for him but could only contact him through this forum . So I tried to log on after the week and found out it was a permanent bann. The messages sent to me used the words “ go fuck off”, “faggotry “, and a few other goodies . This was being sent to me by someone who has never met me or even spoken to ???? I did try to re register the 1st time to get a hold of the other member , and a day or so later I was booted again . I have also tried on several occasions to re register but have been caught each time .I accepted this the last time on 9 –6-07 . I did not come out and apologize the 1st time just because I was trying to stay under the radar .In my defense , during all of this time I never come out blasting the moderator or anyone on this forum. Before this bann , I have helped many people out and learned a lot my self . I have raced at langley for several years with no problems and have done work for many of our fellow members , my trade rating was at a + rating. Last year I looked into sponsoring this site so that I could post for my powder coating services , but was never contacted with any replies. I’m almost 40 yrs old and simply wish this could have been cleared up with out all the drama .Again I tried to contact the moderator unsuccessfully. Looking back, I understand why I was originally booted and after looking at the rules “today” I understand the serious of the offense . I do hope that something can be done to allow me to continue to use this forum . I will take what ever suspension , but feel like this has gone on long enough . I don’t want the name Va Gambler to be thrown in the mud , I use this name on several local forums and have always been a positive member of all of them. I would also like to point that after reading the post that was sent to me after the original ban it states ”Fear not though, if you have ever been banned before , and you find your self banned now , that means you have been banned for one week , after which , the ban will be lifted and you may continue to reading and posting on the forums as normal . “ This was my 1st time ever having any issues on here after being a member for several years . I never was given the 1 week ban . I just read the rules and these old post today . I now understand and it wont happen again .Thanks again for all the supportive post and I will leave awaiting to see if any thing can be changed , if not see ya at the races .

VaGambler
Old 11-10-2007, 04:44 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Originally Posted by Turbo RX7
Hey everyone , this is Kenny Rogers AKA VaGambler, I 1st off want to thank everyone who was trying to help me and my case , 2nd I want to apologize to everyone who might have been offended on the post I made on 5 –11 of this year . As mentioned I was pissed off and felt like I had been robbed and taken advantage of .I am simply trying to point out a few facts as to me being booted off this forum . I do admit to making the post and was not aware of how serious it became .As Im sure 99% of us do not read the contract and rules that we agree to , I missed the part and this is my fault . Anyone who really knows me , knows that I don’t pay for things to happen , I handle my own business in person . My post was just a mad rant , and again I AM SORRY to who I offended . Now I don’t have dates to prove the rest of this post , but this is what I remember has happened since my original dismissal on 5 –11 -07. After I made the post and found out I got booted , the message that tells you “you have been booted” for 1 week. I was mad about getting booted and tried to contact the moderator blaxican25 to explain and apologize for my post . I tried to pm him but pm’s wont work anymore so I decided just to sit out and wait the week . I needed to contact one of the other members to return a few parts I was powder coating for him but could only contact him through this forum . So I tried to log on after the week and found out it was a permanent bann. The messages sent to me used the words “ go fuck off”, “faggotry “, and a few other goodies . This was being sent to me by someone who has never met me or even spoken to ???? I did try to re register the 1st time to get a hold of the other member , and a day or so later I was booted again . I have also tried on several occasions to re register but have been caught each time .I accepted this the last time on 9 –6-07 . I did not come out and apologize the 1st time just because I was trying to stay under the radar .In my defense , during all of this time I never come out blasting the moderator or anyone on this forum. Before this bann , I have helped many people out and learned a lot my self . I have raced at langley for several years with no problems and have done work for many of our fellow members , my trade rating was at a + rating. Last year I looked into sponsoring this site so that I could post for my powder coating services , but was never contacted with any replies. I’m almost 40 yrs old and simply wish this could have been cleared up with out all the drama .Again I tried to contact the moderator unsuccessfully. Looking back, I understand why I was originally booted and after looking at the rules “today” I understand the serious of the offense . I do hope that something can be done to allow me to continue to use this forum . I will take what ever suspension , but feel like this has gone on long enough . I don’t want the name Va Gambler to be thrown in the mud , I use this name on several local forums and have always been a positive member of all of them. I would also like to point that after reading the post that was sent to me after the original ban it states ”Fear not though, if you have ever been banned before , and you find your self banned now , that means you have been banned for one week , after which , the ban will be lifted and you may continue to reading and posting on the forums as normal . “ This was my 1st time ever having any issues on here after being a member for several years . I never was given the 1 week ban . I just read the rules and these old post today . I now understand and it wont happen again .Thanks again for all the supportive post and I will leave awaiting to see if any thing can be changed , if not see ya at the races .

VaGambler
too many accounts..

ban.
Old 11-10-2007, 11:25 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Turbo RX7

VaGambler
Seriously...what part of this don't you understand?