Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a snip snip doctor

Old 09-04-2009, 05:57 AM
Gettin it!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya
Default Looking for a snip snip doctor

I have been for well over a year been contemplating a Vasectomy as prevention of another child. I currently have a 14 month old daughter and neither my fiancee or I have any desire for another child. I have done the Google search but haven't found any really assuring answers. Looking for recommendations as I am sure many folks here have undergone this procedure. I am located in Va beach so the closer to there the better. Thanks for any and all help and please feel free to joke away.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:58 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp
Default Re: Looking for a snip snip doctor

I'll do it for a 6 pack
Old 09-04-2009, 05:59 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

i got you. 50 bucks. gotta sign a waiver though
Old 09-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

Originally Posted by streetlamp
I'll do it for a 6 pack
Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
i got you. 50 bucks. gotta sign a waiver though
Exactly the responses I expected. Hopefully I can provide comedy while getting at least one good answer.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:23 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you wanna get your balls cut? Why not tell her to get on the pill, or better yet get her tubes tied.
What happens if you two end up not getting married, or get married and then 5 years later get divorced? Then later on down the road, you meet someone else, they say I really want to have a child with you and you can't, because my ex-fiancee thought it would be a good idea for me to get a vasectomy.
If you still need further convincing not to go and get it done, go find the thread where the guy was removing pus from his sack on his own.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by 2fast4ya
I have been for well over a year been contemplating a Vasectomy as prevention of another child. I currently have a 14 month old daughter and neither my fiancee or I have any desire for another child. I have done the Google search but haven't found any really assuring answers. Looking for recommendations as I am sure many folks here have undergone this procedure. I am located in Va beach so the closer to there the better. Thanks for any and all help and please feel free to joke away.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
Old 09-04-2009, 06:26 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

How about she goes on the pill... most marriages don't work out.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:28 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by 2fast4ya
Quite often this procedure turns out to be irreversible. Let that sink in a moment. If you go thorugh with this, there is a significant chance you will never produce another child, probably the most amazing thing a person can do (we'll some of us).

With that being said, why not get that surgery for your wife that uses that plastic ring? 100% reversible, probably cheaper, and no one touches your dick with a knife.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:30 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by split
Why do you wanna get your balls cut? Why not tell her to get on the pill, or better yet get her tubes tied.
What happens if you two end up not getting married, or get married and then 5 years later get divorced? Then later on down the road, you meet someone else, they say I really want to have a child with you and you can't, because my ex-fiancee thought it would be a good idea for me to get a vasectomy.
Whats the difference in her getting it done? Same situation.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:32 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Whats the difference in her getting it done? Same situation.
No its not. He can still squirt milk.

Quick Reply: Looking for a snip snip doctor