Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a snip snip doctor

Old 09-04-2009, 06:32 AM
Gettin it!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya
Default Re: Looking for a snip snip doctor

Originally Posted by split
Why do you wanna get your balls cut? Why not tell her to get on the pill, or better yet get her tubes tied.
What happens if you two end up not getting married, or get married and then 5 years later get divorced? Then later on down the road, you meet someone else, they say I really want to have a child with you and you can't, because my ex-fiancee thought it would be a good idea for me to get a vasectomy.
If you still need further convincing not to go and get it done, go find the thread where the guy was removing pus from his sack on his own.
I have been happily dating this woman for 9 years so things seem pretty solid. I also am happy with my one daughter. The pill is what got me my daughter so I would prefer something a little more effective. Thanks for the advice as I have thought through all of these options.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

If the pill got your your daughter then your girl fucked up.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:33 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by 2fast4ya
I have been happily dating this woman for 9 years so things seem pretty solid. I also am happy with my one daughter. The pill is what got me my daughter so I would prefer something a little more effective. Thanks for the advice as I have thought through all of these options.
You've researched the method of the plastic ring? Its as effective as your snip snip. This has nothing to do with any pill.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:35 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

A decent sized machete and a bottle of whiskey.

Man the fuck up.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:37 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
If the pill got your your daughter then your girl fucked up.
The pill is anywhere from 90%-99% effective and can be thrown off by things such as certain medications.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:38 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I'd just tell her to flip over......no butt puppies.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:39 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Yes... and most intellignent women know when they're on those meds etc. and you work around it. If there's a possible drug interaction then I'm pulling out for that cycle.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:40 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Yes... and most intellignent women know when they're on those meds etc. and you work around it. If there's a possible drug interaction then I'm pulling out for that cycle.
99% is still not 100%. It's possible for a woman to get pregnant even while doing everything right. Especially if they fuck like rabbits.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:41 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Something like 9/10 times birth control doesn't work is because of user error, gotta know your shit kids.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:41 AM
Gettin it!!!

2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya 2fast4ya

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
No its not. He can still squirt milk.
You still squirt milk just without swimmers in it. That is what you call care free milk haha.

Quick Reply: Looking for a snip snip doctor