Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Looking for a snip snip doctor

Old 09-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx 10seclx
Default Re: Looking for a snip snip doctor

just took a consult for this today. most dr's wont do this untill you are 25 , been married for 5 years, no kids under 6 months and have at least 2 kids....... you have to have them all not just one or the other... and then they give you a 2 month wait to have it after the consult. just look up urlogists for dr that will do this.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:21 AM
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

I doubt you will find a doctor that will do it at your age. I had it done at 41 and Still had to have my wife's consent, plus the waiting time, proof of existing kids ect...
Old 09-05-2009, 04:23 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Woman's point of view... DON'T DO IT!! I understand where you are coming from... 2 or more kids at your age would be bad and I admire that finally a guy is stepping up to worry about birth control, however, this is drastic. I agree with the guys that say you will be completely different in 10 years because that is soooo true. At 23, I had no desire to have kids... NONE, but now that I am 32, the thought is crossing my mind. There are so many other ways to prevent pregnancy without surgical intervention. Give your decision more thought. One of my good friends got the snip after his 2 sons were born... well, things fell apart in his marriage so he got divorced. Now he is remarried and his new wife wants kids. He went through the reversal surgery with no luck and its causing stress in his new marriage. I'm not saying that your relationship will fail, but you have to look out for you and your future. Whose to say that you won't feel differently in 5 years? Your girlfriend's gynecologist can give her lots of options of other methods... inexpensive and effective. Just don't do something thats so permanent.
Old 09-06-2009, 07:17 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

has the ball kickin option been discussed yet?
Old 09-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Woman's point of view... DON'T DO IT!! I understand where you are coming from... 2 or more kids at your age would be bad and I admire that finally a guy is stepping up to worry about birth control, however, this is drastic. I agree with the guys that say you will be completely different in 10 years because that is soooo true. At 23, I had no desire to have kids... NONE, but now that I am 32, the thought is crossing my mind. There are so many other ways to prevent pregnancy without surgical intervention. Give your decision more thought. One of my good friends got the snip after his 2 sons were born... well, things fell apart in his marriage so he got divorced. Now he is remarried and his new wife wants kids. He went through the reversal surgery with no luck and its causing stress in his new marriage. I'm not saying that your relationship will fail, but you have to look out for you and your future. Whose to say that you won't feel differently in 5 years? Your girlfriend's gynecologist can give her lots of options of other methods... inexpensive and effective. Just don't do something thats so permanent.
Listen to this clam!You will probably never hear me say that again!
Old 09-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

i wanna fake an injury and get xrayed without the lead coverin my nuts. my wife's tubes were tied and still got pregnant
Old 09-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by gen2neon
i wanna fake an injury and get xrayed without the lead coverin my nuts. my wife's tubes were tied and still got pregnant
Rofl............here I'm gonna let you in on a little secret

Spoiler

Old 09-06-2009, 07:27 PM
Žegistered Member

CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK CRANKWALK

^it was for real, the doctors confirmed it
Old 09-14-2009, 06:29 AM
Registered Member

tomonjello has disabled reputation

I had mine done when I was 27.
I did have a 10 year old son and a wife though and they still gave me a hard time
about doing it and my wife had to sign off on it.
I have been divorced for 6 years now and have no regrets. But that's me. Make sure
you definitely don't want any more kids.
The procedure really is no big deal, do it on a Friday, have a few bags of frozen pees
in the freezer for swelling and your back to work on Monday.
I was actually feeling pretty good by Sunday.

Hope this helps
Old 09-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Registered Member

ralo has disabled reputation

got mine done 13 days ago.Doctors said chill for two weeks I only lasted four days and was back at and on my ninja a week later.the worst part is having to wear that dam jock strap for a few weeks ,got some nice ass pain pills though,I was high as hell.The Navy did mine so if they didnt fuck it up than anybody can do it.they also got a website called vasectomy.com you can find regular docs.With no coverage its about 800.the hell with what everybody else says the more you make the more you have to take care of and pay for.You can regret it either way,you can say I wish I never did it later on and atleast have some extra money and less drama or you can be broke and old as hell cuz you still paying for kidswhen you like 50.