Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lord Humongous Returns Dinner Meat

Old 06-11-2011, 11:28 AM
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation
Default Re: Lord Humongous Returns Dinner Meat

i may have to divert the helo tomorrow, and hit up talil, just to gut check this fuck

dude better not be part of those units that we're constantly having to go out of our way to rescue on tampa. fuckin bitches cant tell what the fuck an efp looks like. ITS TAMPA. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE ROADS EXCEPT THE SAME SHIT. IF SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT, ITS PROBABLY A FUCKING BOMB. fuckin adder idiots.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
i may have to divert the helo tomorrow, and hit up talil, just to gut check this fuck

dude better not be part of those units that we're constantly having to go out of our way to rescue on tampa. fuckin bitches cant tell what the fuck an efp looks like. ITS TAMPA. THERE IS NOTHING ON THE ROADS EXCEPT THE SAME SHIT. IF SOMETHING IS DIFFERENT, ITS PROBABLY A FUCKING BOMB. fuckin adder idiots.
Lol I can save you the trouble cause I'm flying to Echo tomorrow

And WTF is Tampa?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:59 AM
registered derp

Originally Posted by LuvtheE36M3/4/5
Lol I can save you the trouble cause I'm flying to Echo tomorrow

And WTF is Tampa?
i'm guessing you never, ever... ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave the wire, do you? and i'm sorry i'm missing you cause i'm heading to endeavor tomorrow.

actually, lets find out how ballsy you are. 0900 on the other side of the T walls in the big open area heading towards aerostat. it'll be easy to identify me, cause i'll be the only motherfucker standing there.

Last edited by lolololol; 06-11-2011 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 12:35 PM
registered derp

one more thing. my initial objective is to see if you are full of shit or not, with even showing up. so dont be scared. i'm not gonna hurt you.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Was there. Did not see anyone. Left.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:33 PM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

Originally Posted by RandomTask
Was there. Did not see anyone. Left.
We're here now. Me, Grant, LH, and his wife.
Old 06-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
i'm guessing you never, ever... ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave the wire, do you? and i'm sorry i'm missing you cause i'm heading to endeavor tomorrow.

actually, lets find out how ballsy you are. 0900 on the other side of the T walls in the big open area heading towards aerostat. it'll be easy to identify me, cause i'll be the only motherfucker standing there.
Actually I spend the majority of my time flying from post to post and pretty much just sleep here at Adder. I'll be in Basrah for most of the day if you want to roll some dice.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:24 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Lulz at faggots that say they're going to whip my ass but when given a time and location can't man up and show up.

MALFOY.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 AM
registered derp

Originally Posted by LuvtheE36M3/4/5
Actually I spend the majority of my time flying from post to post and pretty much just sleep here at Adder. I'll be in Basrah for most of the day if you want to roll some dice.
yet you dont know what Tampa is. people on here might give you the time of day with a grain of respect if you stop being a retard. like your pissy thread about not being banned in january. yet here you still sit, doing nothing but wasting bandwidth being a fuckhead. yes, lulz and a wee bit of trolling every now and then is fun and all, but you exceed beyond any measure put forth. and even when the opportunity for you to get yourself banned from here was offered repeatedly, you quietly ignored it, because the simple fact is that this is probably the most attention you get from anyone.

just stop being a fucking douche. thats really all anyone asks of you.
Old 06-12-2011, 05:13 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

I beat lord humongus up last night. In my brain