Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Lord Humongous Returns Dinner Meat

Old 06-12-2011, 05:35 AM
Got Swagg?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW
Default Re: Lord Humongous Returns Dinner Meat

I thought about Grant beating up LH..I laughed..
Old 06-12-2011, 05:37 AM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
yet you dont know what Tampa is. people on here might give you the time of day with a grain of respect if you stop being a retard. like your pissy thread about not being banned in january. yet here you still sit, doing nothing but wasting bandwidth being a fuckhead. yes, lulz and a wee bit of trolling every now and then is fun and all, but you exceed beyond any measure put forth. and even when the opportunity for you to get yourself banned from here was offered repeatedly, you quietly ignored it, because the simple fact is that this is probably the most attention you get from anyone.

just stop being a fucking douche. thats really all anyone asks of you.
Yes I know I am a douche, but I'm merely talking shit to those who do it to virtually everyone else on this site. I feel no remorse for shitting on these individuals for a few laughs, because if you can dish out the punishment you have to be able to receive it. And of course I set a few goals along the way to maintain overall entertainment.

But in reality, the way I portray myself here does not reflect me AT ALL in real life. This is just a favorite pastime of mine and I must say it has become rather addictive. It gradually grew from a mere annoyance of most of you here, to a daily routine that I gained pleasure from. I would never do anything to physically or mentally harm anyone in real life, and I assume that idea has become the unspoken agreement for the lot of you guys on VA Driven.

And yes I don't know what Tampa is because I spend the majority of my time either in the air or in a TOC, and I've only been here for a few weeks so I'm still getting the hang of it. And looks like I'll remain in Adder all day due to weather cancellations, so if you still want to gut check me, be my guest.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:08 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

this is your first deployment to iraq, isnt it.

everyone, and i mean EVERYONE knows MSR Tampa. for fucks sake, its the big fucking highway right next to the damned airfield.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
this is your first deployment to iraq, isnt it.

everyone, and i mean EVERYONE knows MSR Tampa. for fucks sake, its the big fucking highway right next to the damned airfield.
Now I know lol.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:31 AM
liquor&cheeseburgers

Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy Big Sexy

No you don't.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

I am fat, not in the military, and often times masturbate to traps and even I KNOW what Tampa is...fucking newbs
Old 06-12-2011, 04:56 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I masturbate to Tampa Traps or as we call them, IEDs