Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Man Killed @ Hometown Heroes in VB

Old 10-25-2009, 03:03 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Man Killed @ Hometown Heroes in VB

Originally Posted by BearNVa
1st) Why the hell are people so scared to here the truth? It was black on black crime AS USUAL at a bar!!!
2nd) Honestly that's not racist he was describing what happened to him...he got stabbed by a BLACK DUDE not an afro american or president or any of the other bullshit... the dude was black, not white, not asian, not mexican, not puerto rican, or not anything else, BLACK!!
3rd) If you lived on the planet for more than 15 years and have been outside your house you know that a lot of black people in groups do stupid shit and and act very disrespectful to everyone get over it it's life you're not going to change it. It's just like the whites in the big ass trucks and shit riding around with rebel flags every where saying it's not hate it's heritage.. bullshit you're just trying to push buttons and piss people off...
4th) If you are BLACK and you don't act that way congratulations, you learned something after you were born besides, getting drunk, stealing shit, and shooting others.
5th) I'm am not a racist ASK AROUND lots of the people on this board know me or at least the important ones and I just tell it like I see it... just tired of motherfuckers not facing the truth and blaming everyone else for their shit.... wake the hell up and if you get butt hurt by my post please go see a therapist so you can deal with the truth....

you sir hit the nail right on the head, i "TRY" to be respectful and not be a complete ass when it comes to telling the truth and try to talk around the "issue" but you came out guns blazing ,when i can I'm going to rep you
Old 10-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

BearNVa has a spectacular aura aboutBearNVa has a spectacular aura about

people make such a big ass issue over race... it is what it is...we are all people of color... the "afro american" shit bothers me... I'm a white american, dude that was shot was a black american, dude probably has never seen africa except on TV... I've never been to europe I'm not calling my ass a "european american".... just sayin... I'm sorry for anyone that loses their life to stupid shit like this it's senseless and all people need to get it under control before it gets worse....

Last edited by BearNVa; 10-25-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:18 PM
Registered Member

03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe 03dgcoupe

Originally Posted by 10seclx
your cant have a fire arm in any store where 40% of its money comes from alcohol
Thats not true.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:19 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by BearNVa
people make such a big ass issue over race... it is what it is...we are all people of color... the "afro american" shit bothers me... I'm a white american, dude that was shot was a black american, dude probably has never seen africa except on TV... I've never been to europe I'm not calling my ass a "european american".... just sayin... I'm sorry for anyone that loses their life to stupid shit like this it's senseless and all people need to get it under control before it gets worse....
i always feel bad for people who lose their life for something stupid, but unfortunately two black men just added to the stats, in jail, or dead, and in this case both....if it wasn't for dumb ass people with guns we wouldn't have over-crowded prisons
Old 10-25-2009, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
i always feel bad for people who lose their life for something stupid, but unfortunately two black men just added to the stats, in jail, or dead, and in this case both....if it wasn't for dumb ass people with guns we wouldn't have over-crowded prisons
True statement
Old 10-25-2009, 03:23 PM
TeamDickButt #9

elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757 elements757

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Guns aren't part of the problem! so just take out that "with guns" part.
Old 10-25-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered Member

good point but guns make it worse.... but you're right it's dumbass people
Old 10-25-2009, 03:33 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

so were are done here? huh? good close thread
Old 10-25-2009, 03:36 PM
Registered Member

yea I've done it to another one!!
Old 10-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Myrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud ofMyrkur has much to be proud of

I'm not a racist, that's what's so insane about this. ******! ******!