Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Man Killed @ Hometown Heroes in VB

Old 10-18-2009, 05:16 PM
nortaP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded
Default Re: Man Killed @ Hometown Heroes in VB

Originally Posted by slingshot
clever
So I take it you knew the guy or something? Otherwise why are you getting so butthurt over it?

If you’re looking for some profound meaning as to why this man lost his life there probably isn’t one.

In all likelihood one nagger was killed by another nagger over some perceived slight that hardly seems worth two lives.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:24 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Originally Posted by Reloaded
So I take it you knew the guy or something? Otherwise why are you getting so butthurt over it?
I didn't know him, but I did watch him die on the sidewalk last night. Just wondering if someone might know him and/or know what led up to this guy, who was my age, losing his life.

You can keep the racist nonsense to yourself, like I'm sure you do when you're not hiding behind a computer. A human life is a human life.
I'm not looking for some deeper meaning behind this guy's murder, just wondering what happened. If you don't have anything to contribute, keep your ignorant mouth shut.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:30 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Originally Posted by slingshot
I didn't know him, but I did watch him die on the sidewalk last night. Just wondering if someone might know him and/or know what led up to this guy, who was my age, losing his life.

You can keep the racist nonsense to yourself, like I'm sure you do when you're not hiding behind a computer. A human life is a human life.
I'm not looking for some deeper meaning behind this guy's murder, just wondering what happened. If you don't have anything to contribute, keep your ignorant mouth shut.
I guess I just assumed you would be used to people killing each other over nothing since you come from the community.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:39 PM
habitual linestepper

slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot slingshot

Originally Posted by Reloaded
I guess I just assumed you would be used to people killing each other over nothing since you come from the community.
Haha what community is that, exactly?
Old 10-18-2009, 05:43 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by dave22
Everyone close to me knows how to behave in public.

edit: except spic.
spic knows how to behave in public. he's always well behaved with me.. probably because I am always embarrassing him in public places.

good job watching someone die. why didn't you do something about it?
Old 10-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

OP is playing the victim here for attention; not cool bro
Old 10-18-2009, 05:49 PM
habitual linestepper

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
good job watching someone die. why didn't you do something about it?

When I drove by the bar the first time (on my way to drop someone off down the street) the cops were there, and there were people gathered around him, one guy doing CPR. I didn't know that it was a shooting until I came back and the police and fire department had blocked off the street, and paramedics were attending to the guy.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:50 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

why did you go back? That was pretty dumb.

the ultimate rubber necking!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:51 PM
habitual linestepper

Originally Posted by Twenty5psi
OP is playing the victim here for attention; not cool bro
lol is that what I'm doing?
I thought I was asking for information. I didn't realize that this forum was filled with ignorant, jaded children who think it's cool to joke about people dying. Lesson learned.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:52 PM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Stop playing the victim, victim, because you're not the one dead, k?

Quick Reply: Man Killed @ Hometown Heroes in VB