Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Men's League Soccer teams

Old 09-03-2008, 09:11 AM
Bro'd Out

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Men's League Soccer teams

How do i get on a team, i know they have fall leagues and shit at the complex...i just don't know how i should go about getting on a team. i'm not in the best cardio shape anymore, but i've still got most of my skills from highschool. i'm not garbage by any means and still know how to play the game, i'm just not trying to get into something real gnarly/intense (two knee blowouts later, i'm not as spry as i use to be). i'm just trying to play for fun with some guys who know what the fuck is going on.

anyone have any idea, or know anyone looking for a player this fall?
Old 09-03-2008, 10:52 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Men's League Soccer teams

Well seeing as theres almost no support in VA for soccer I wouldnt know where to tell you to go. I wouldnt risk my knees either trying to play hahahaaa I messed up my tendions when I played ='[ I would say VA Beach would probably have a league if there is one.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Bro'd Out

i'm almost positive there is one since i played in a fall men's league team in blacksburg, and there are a ton more that play in VB.

on that note, there is a quite large men's league in the summer i can't imagine why there wouldn't be one in the fall.

i'd know for sure if i could just got hit up my highschool coach, but since school is out i wouldn't know how to go about getting a hold of him.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:14 PM
i7 @ 5GHz <3

NsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to beholdNsMoBoy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tito
i'm almost positive there is one since i played in a fall men's league team in blacksburg, and there are a ton more that play in VB.

on that note, there is a quite large men's league in the summer i can't imagine why there wouldn't be one in the fall.

i'd know for sure if i could just got hit up my highschool coach, but since school is out i wouldn't know how to go about getting a hold of him.
I've been looking as well, with not much luck. Tried contacting a couple reps for a league in VB, but no response as usual. I want to check out what the WISC has, I know some people go there at nights.

ARSENAL FTMFW...
Old 09-03-2008, 12:15 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

My friend coaches a team. I will hit him up and see what he says.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I play indoor soccer at The Wisc in Williamsburg once a week. I have been doing it for almost a year now. I will be playing in an outdoor league this winter in Hampton. I'm always down to kick the ball around though whenever you want to Tony.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered Member

playnwithguns has disabled reputation

theres a group of us that get together and play on sundays at 2pm in vb pm me and i can give directions. we usally get a game of 8 on 8 on avg. but there has been weekend were we will get a game of 12 on 12 but its a good time you guys should come and check it out.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by NsMoBoy
I've been looking as well, with not much luck. Tried contacting a couple reps for a league in VB, but no response as usual. I want to check out what the WISC has, I know some people go there at nights.

ARSENAL FTMFW...
Arsenal is poop, Go ManUtd. Liked them since I played ERSC back in he day haha
Old 09-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ShawnD
Barcelona ftw. Even without Dinho.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Bro'd Out

Originally Posted by playnwithguns
theres a group of us that get together and play on sundays at 2pm in vb pm me and i can give directions. we usally get a game of 8 on 8 on avg. but there has been weekend were we will get a game of 12 on 12 but its a good time you guys should come and check it out.
PM me location/directions. i may make it out this weekend, but it depends on what time i get back in town from NOVA on sunday. i like small sided better due to the less running factor...but i'm slowly getting back into running shape, this should help.

Originally Posted by ShawnD
you were some dirty mother fuckers, i'm not even kidding. i can't count how much i got hacked every time i played you guys.

Originally Posted by Nerrick Dichols
Barcelona ftw. Even without Dinho.
+1 fuck the premier league. la liga is best.

Quick Reply: Men's League Soccer teams