Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Micheal Vick's house raided on drug suspicions, dog fighting setup found

Old 04-28-2007 | 09:47 PM
Mistah Country Club

Prada is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Micheal Vick's house raided on drug suspicions, dog fighting setup found

Originally Posted by soo slow
what a dumb motherfucker. dont think that because his cousin lived there and he didnt that he had no idea or part of what was going on.
Plus the neighbor said they saw Vick walking Dogs.... You do the math...
Old 04-28-2007 | 09:51 PM
Pulling The Weight

PureBreed has disabled reputation
Default Re: Micheal Vick's house raided on drug suspicions, dog fighting setup found

Originally Posted by Prada
Plus the neighbor said they saw Vick walking Dogs.... You do the math...
I Agree
Old 04-29-2007 | 10:07 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

It sounded to me like they found stuff at two of Vick's properties, not just where his cousin was living.
Old 04-30-2007 | 12:35 PM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

You make millions of dollars a year, you are known every where you go, you can live comfortably not working another day in your life... YET you are a supporter of drug sales and dog fighting, which are illegal... REALLY? Really micheal vick?

You tried to hide weed, which is illegal, in a bottle of water, which is illegal to bring on a plane, to bring on a plane.... REALLY?
Old 04-30-2007 | 12:40 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

I wanna buy a pitt from Vick now... cuz I know i'd be getting a beast mother fucker