Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Morons hauling ass through my neighborhood last night

Old 05-08-2009, 07:27 AM
GLHF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo WutupYo
Default Morons hauling ass through my neighborhood last night

Well, I was watching TV last night, and I hear a shitty car going buzzing by, hauling ass. I live on somewhat of the main road going into the neighborhood, so I think nothing of it. Well I hear it 2 more times. The last time, I hear a loud crash, go outside, and this is what I see (sorry, cell phone picture)

They had lost control, of their front wheel drive drift mobile, and ran into my neighbors house. It doesn't stop their. When we all get to the car, the 3 dip shits inside decided to get out of the car and run for it. I guess they think that an annoying raspy exhaust doesn't wake people up when you fly past their house 3 times at 12-1 in the morning. Someone was already on the phone with the police because they kept racing up and down the street, sees it happen, and tells the police that 3 stupid mother fuckers are running down the street.

Anywho, I'm talking to my neighbor and we are just saying I hope the idiots stole the car, why the fuck would you run if your plates can trace you. No. They are just idiots. Turns out they barely live a block down the street, on Marylin. The red circle is where the accident happened, "A" is their street:

Wait, theres more. My neighbor also said that she heard the same car doing it the night before, which leads me to believe these are the idiots who were going around our neighborhood, breaking peoples windows ( about 10 or 11 complaints I believe, please refer to the vandalism thread HERE). I hope you 3 inbreds are on this site. My God how stupid can you be. Not only were you doing a good 50 MPH in a neighborhood, the street you were going up and down has a stop sign, and yes, the neighbors saw you just blowing through the stop sign every time. I hope you sustained some pretty good injuries, maybe some internal bleeding, so nature can take its course and we don't have to worry about you any more.

Last edited by WutupYo; 05-08-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:32 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Morons hauling ass through my neighborhood last night

LOL at dumb kids
Old 05-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

major LuLz, owned
Old 05-08-2009, 07:38 AM
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

yo son don't be h8n' on them dudes, they were just street tunning their high horsepower car duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-08-2009, 07:41 AM
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Ahahaha, that's funny.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

Ha. i've seen those fuckers all over. They are most likely the ones smashing out windows as well
Old 05-08-2009, 08:37 AM
Registered member

i need a civic! has disabled reputation

what school is that?
Old 05-08-2009, 08:44 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Awesome.
Old 05-08-2009, 08:48 AM
uhh.. what?

idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly idkmybffEM1ly

was that shit bucket on steelies? i've seen a similar car speeding down my street a few times
Old 05-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Wow, I know who this is. Shoot me a PM if you need info.

Quick Reply: Morons hauling ass through my neighborhood last night