Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mortgage? Refinance?

Old 09-10-2007, 08:49 PM
green box is back!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of
Default Mortgage? Refinance?

To those of you who don't know me, my name is Cody,
I am a mortgage broker for Anchor Mortgage. I have seen a lot of people on this site talking about purchasing a home. So I figured I would put myself out there and let you all know something about me. I have been doing mortgages for a while now and I am getting a good client base and work closely with a few Realtors. I am not going to quote you rates or closing costs, since those vary with every person and situation. But what I can say is that my rates will always be competitive with the banks and other mortgage company's. I take my job very seriously and work hard to make everything go as smooth as possible. I am also young and hungry. I say this because I am sure some people have gone through this or something similar. A lot of older or more "seasoned" brokers wont touch loans with some "hair" on it (something they have to work for.) Not in my case, I will do everything I can to make your loan work and close. I don't do this just for the money, it is a great feeling to see someone sign the closing paperwork on their first purchase or, tenth. Knowing I helped someone get into a house is a good feeling and very rewarding. I know this sounds cliche, but its true. Its a great feeling, you will see what I mean when it happens. I would love to help some fellow enthusiasts get into a house and even willing to cut some deals on closing costs. If you give me the chance to help finance your house I will take $350 off my closing costs, maybe more depending on my boss. I have heard from past customers that their biggest complaint from their last purchase was communication. You will not have that problem with me, I pride myself on my work and that is a big part of it. You will always be able to reach me at anytime, as I have multiple means of contact. So if you have any questions or just need some help let me know and I will do everything in my power to help you. You can e-mail me @ Cking@calljwnow.com. If you would like to speak to me you can send me a PM or an e-mail and I will give you my office and cell numbers. I do not want to post them on the internet for everyone to see. But feel free at anytime and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for reading and I hope to work with some of you soon.

Cody

P.S. Please no flaming. I am just trying to help and also help grow my business. If you have a problem feel free to PM me and hopefully I can resolve it. Thanks again.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:43 PM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default Re: Mortgage? Refinance?

bump for a nice 757 service!
Old 09-11-2007, 12:32 AM
MIKEOXMALL

jeffery has disabled reputation

He will also drive your car home when you get too wasted. Oh, and he won't even hit boost either!
Old 09-11-2007, 04:39 AM
green box is back!

DonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud ofDonVizMe has much to be proud of

Ha anything for you Jeffery.
Old 09-11-2007, 04:54 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Advertising is for sponsors only.