Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

most Beautiful place to live contest

Old 10-05-2007, 10:53 AM
LXRY STI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik
Default Re: most Beautiful place to live contest

Upstate NY is very nice until the lake effect snow hits you in the winter....
Old 10-05-2007, 10:57 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

IMO mountainous regions are the most beautiful places to live and if you ask any residents they will still tell you they are in awe of the view. Instant-win if you have water near by.

Tacoma Washington came up on top of my list of great places to live with a healthy tech sector nearby. You live on the right side of the mountains, you don't have as much rain as Seattle.

Tahoe's amazing but there's not much work.

Fall back in love with colorado each time we're out there snowboarding but unless you can find work in CO Springs or Denver, no work.

I havn't checked into Vancouver but Whistler gets a huge thumbs-up. :-D Might have to look into what kind of tech work is around and how they welcome foreigners.

But to answer the question... although we're probably buying a place down in Myrtle Beach (no work, no mountains Tacoma is still lingering in the back of my head.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:00 AM
Hello

Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality Priestiality

Oh shit, missed that whole country-esq motif. What kind of work are you looking for in rural areas? Usually they are economically depressed so unless you own a big plant or something..... sol

-1 upstate NY. The finger-lakes are gorges but not worth the cold. Colorado is as beautiful and gets chilly but not stupid cold.
Old 10-05-2007, 12:25 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

BVI =/= USVI
Old 10-05-2007, 02:52 PM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
BVI =/= USVI

What part does the us own and what part does the british own? I know when I went I had to have a passport and exchange my $ for diff currency.