Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

motorcycle safety course on the penn.

Old 01-07-2007, 05:17 PM
slowest member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Default motorcycle safety course on the penn.

where on the penn can i take this? anyone know how much and how long the course. i have been riding dirtbikes for ever so i know how to ride. i just dont want to have to hold the permit for 90 days. and i wanna get a bike in march/april. any info would be appreciated
Old 01-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tundrafiend01 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: motorcycle safety course on the penn.

Thomas Nelson Community College. You have roughly 4 hours in the classroom and then 8 hours on the course. Generally speaking, you get the 4 hours in the classroom on Friday night and then 4 hours on Saturday and 4 more on Sunday. Phone number is 757-825-2758. Registration begins February 12, 2007. The course is usually $90 plus whatever registration fee the organization charges. If you want more information on the course itself, you can visit MSF Site.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and get the learners permit now, so when the time comes to get your license, you don't have to worry about any issues getting the full blown license upon full completion of the course. You might want to spend some time at the Virginia DMV's website studying their pamphlet on motorcycle safety and licensing. Here is a direct link to the pamphlet online: Motorcycle Operation Manual.

I hope this helps, and if you need any more information, feel free to ask...

Last edited by tundrafiend01; 01-08-2007 at 04:06 AM.