Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Motorworld on the 18th.

Old 04-10-2004, 01:13 PM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Motorworld on the 18th.

Next sunday, the 18th at 3pm we have a group buy for bracelets (Bracelets get you on any ride in the park for the 2 hours after you purchase it.) at motorworld. Price is 22 dollars CASH and I am tempted to say no change will be given. But Ill go ahead and try to do change since it is probably my last time organizing the thing. But please try to bring the 2 dollar bills. At 3:00 PM who ever is there will have the oppurtunity to buy their bracelet for 22 dollars and if you show up after the buy is done and everyone is ready to race, well you missed your chance. If you know someone goin give them a call and tell them to buy you a bracelet and PAY them when you get there to ride.

At 6pm we have reservations at Jakes BBQ. We only have 20 seats so if you pm me with your name I can put you on the list so you know you have a seat at 6pm with everyone else.

After Jakes BBQ I dont know what we will be doing, so I hope everyone comes out and has a good time. I am doing this for a friend that is leaving so lets show him one last good time before he moves to the Egypt.

AIM - Written By Dan
I already have 7 people on the list for jakes, so dont wait till the last minute.

Last edited by litlespic; 04-10-2004 at 01:17 PM.
Old 04-10-2004, 02:26 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye
Default Re: Motorworld on the 18th.

k
Old 04-10-2004, 02:43 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

you going or not?
Old 04-10-2004, 03:17 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

i'm down... put me in for jakes too.. too lazy to PM.. and i'll handle the money like the other time if you want..
Old 04-10-2004, 04:37 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

ill have 22 CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this time word. holler.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:03 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

sign me up fool.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:06 PM
neon whaaat

nikoles02 has disabled reputation

I'll be there... I went today in SC, it wasn't nearly as fun as it was with yall.

John, watch out hehehe
Old 04-10-2004, 09:13 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I need to know if your goin to jakes... justin, daniel, nikki... you goin to jakes or just motorworld?

are you coming to this one big bird?
Old 04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
neon whaaat

nikoles02 has disabled reputation

I'll go to jakes too, but no more spit ball fights this time.
Old 04-10-2004, 09:17 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

ill pass on jakes

Quick Reply: Motorworld on the 18th.