Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MotorWorld, the weather is GRAND!

Old 02-28-2004, 10:47 AM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default MotorWorld, the weather is GRAND!

Who is up for another motor world extravaganza? Since goat is no longer here we dont have anyone to be gay. So this time it should be more fun.

Domestics ruled last time, I wouldnt mind seeing of the imports do a little better. It was a lightning driver that was wooping you'll up, all he does is hit the gas pedal and go in a straight line, what was all that about "lets take a turn and see who is faster" bull shit?

I would like to say lets do it tomarrow but there is a Auto X tomarrow and its kinda short notice. How about next weekend if the weather permits?

The details if this place is open yet, which I dont see why not, is 20 or more people and you get a party pack which is umlimited races for 2 hours for 20 bucks. Last time we went we ended up with like 16 or 17 and had to get a few walk ins to just buy with us, when they found out the deal they were all for it. I just hope the deal is the same.

Everyone that went last time can vouch for how f'ing fun it was, even the guy that I t-boned hard as hell.

Brokeneck is not allowed, he cheats.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:41 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck
Default Re: MotorWorld, the weather is GRAND!

How do I cheat? I spun TRON out fair and square ... "Rubbin's Racin'"
Old 02-28-2004, 11:42 AM
my car sneezes

SpoolyMcBoostin has disabled reputation

word up im down
Old 02-28-2004, 11:46 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

im down son.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:50 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Well someone needs to make a plan, tomarrow or next weekend? and someone needs to call and tell them when we will be there and how many people?

Are we doni the domestic vs import again? imports got wasted in the out law cars.
Old 02-28-2004, 11:58 AM

eclipsetofast is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by litlespic
Who is up for another motor world extravaganza? Since goat is no longer here we dont have anyone to be gay. So this time it should be more fun.

Domestics ruled last time, I wouldnt mind seeing of the imports do a little better. It was a lightning driver that was wooping you'll up, all he does is hit the gas pedal and go in a straight line, what was all that about "lets take a turn and see who is faster" bull shit?

I would like to say lets do it tomarrow but there is a Auto X tomarrow and its kinda short notice. How about next weekend if the weather permits?

The details if this place is open yet, which I dont see why not, is 20 or more people and you get a party pack which is umlimited races for 2 hours for 20 bucks. Last time we went we ended up with like 16 or 17 and had to get a few walk ins to just buy with us, when they found out the deal they were all for it. I just hope the deal is the same.

Everyone that went last time can vouch for how f'ing fun it was, even the guy that I t-boned hard as hell.

Brokeneck is not allowed, he cheats.
Where is this place at anyway? And does anyone know of anything going on tonight?
Old 02-28-2004, 12:01 PM
RS Doscientos

its on general booth right?

Whatever mt pleasant turns into if you are heading to the beach.

And make your own thread for you lame ass night. Thanks.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I think there's an autox next weekend on Sunday, and then the TTE charity event on Saturday, plus the last I heard, the weather was not going to co-operate either day. I'm up for it though.
Old 02-28-2004, 02:56 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

what time would you being doing this? I'd love to go tear it up..If i can even remember how to drive those things
Old 02-28-2004, 04:12 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

if you guys decide to go tomarrow give me a call. ill have 2 or 3 people thatll definitely be up for going with. that and the weather is supposed to be great! go for it tomarrow.

Quick Reply: MotorWorld, the weather is GRAND!