Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MotorWorld yesterday

Old 11-02-2003, 10:08 AM
RS Doscientos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default MotorWorld yesterday

I didnt see any threads about it yet so Ill go ahead and start it, but goat will probably show me a link to the disguissed thread he started..

I had a f'ing blast, everyone was cool..

I want to say the import guys were cool as hell even though they got womped by the domestics at everything... they were still in high spirits and joking with us and everything... it was a good time...

Me and goat went all out.. We both had 2 wins in the first 4 races, I just want to say sorry if I did piss off anyone.. like, blaxican and sorry I dont know your name but the other dude that was having all the bad luck in the world with cars and spinning.. every turn you were either standing still or turned the wrong way... lol that last race was fun.. your a good go kart driver..

I had battle scares though.. oil burns on my right tricep and a shirt doused with oil... but the car hauled some ass until they retired it and then goat stole number 4 which hauled balls too.. you flamer.. I called that shit long before we opened the gate..

Anyone elses Back and left thiegh have HUGE bruises all over it today?? I have like a baseball sticking out of my spine.. and a huge 6" bruise on my thiegh.. I think it was from the drifting cars...
Old 11-02-2003, 10:28 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

I had a blast as well ... that definatly needs to be put together again. I had 3 wins for the Domestics under my belt.

I dont know what it was about that road course car I had .. I mean I started 11th, and on the 2nd lap I was in 1st.

Came away with two wins on the Grand Prix ... but me and Tron were going at it hitting each other for a long time. But I had a blast ... everyone that showed up was cool as hell and Im pretty sure everyone had a blast, as well as getting a damn good deal on the bracelets.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:54 AM
another blue wrx

simpwrx02 is an unknown quantity at this point

it was great times i got a win for the imports, would have been 2 but the cheatin ass domestics (j/k) used their slower cars to slam on their brakes in front of me, which would have taken a win from brokeneck. we should definetly do this again some time. only down fall was driving away when we left I had to keep reminding myself that i wasn't in a go cart anymore.
Old 11-02-2003, 11:54 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

ya it was a really good time. Need to do it again before it gets to cold. Have to have 20 ppl though.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:04 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I had a blast. I wasn't pissed at all, Dan....it was all cool. Hell, I got t-boned and spun way more by the other import guys anyways.
It was good fun, and the best part was, were were all driving imports!!
Old 11-02-2003, 12:16 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally posted by simpwrx02
only down fall was driving away when we left I had to keep reminding myself that i wasn't in a go cart anymore.

Yeah.. my car felt slow as dog piss too.. and like a fat slug cornering.. lol
Old 11-02-2003, 12:29 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

I never heard anything about it. I would have gone. When's the next one gonna be?
Old 11-02-2003, 01:36 PM
RS Doscientos

tomarrow
Old 11-02-2003, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

"SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam "SI"ngle Cam

Thanks,
To everyone that showed up it was a blast. It kind of sucked that we all kind of got split up but there weren't enough cars for all of us. I'm sore as hell. I got hit head on at the Nascar thing and it tore my ass up. We really have to do it again some time. Maybe next time 50 people won't just say they are going to show up and we won't have to get randoms to cover our 20. I do have to say goat owned the track, and some of us importers do need to learn how to drive a rear wheel drive car. I've never seen so many spinouts. Lots of fun though. Nice to meet you all.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:05 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Had a great time, will have to do this again soon before it gets too cold out.

Quick Reply: MotorWorld yesterday