Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MotorWorld yesterday

Old 11-02-2003, 03:44 PM
To the future...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

well i got there late so i didnt get a braclet but i did have fun turning blaxican around. ha ha. most of you all left by the time i showed. guess u got scared. lol. cant wait for the next time. and the reason the guy stop selling braclets is because u were pulling random people in the parking lot to make 20.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:51 PM
poop banana owns you

AllMotorModular is an unknown quantity at this point

i missed this one, but i wanna go next time. i only been there once, but i had a blast.
Old 11-02-2003, 06:07 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

I'll go to the next one. Had shit to do this time. : (

20 people didn't show up at that price?? Damn that was a steal too.

Last edited by Ninety7GSX; 11-02-2003 at 06:17 PM.
Old 11-02-2003, 07:26 PM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

dude my only race of the night with the road racer shit i started last and killed yall all. the rice suit gives me special powers...haha it was cool
Old 11-03-2003, 05:00 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

that was a lot of fun guys!! Sorry some people didn't get bracelets. The manager wanted all the money up front, so we had to pull in random people just to get to our 20.

Travisnd and I have a new hook-up. We may have a better deal for the next time we do this....stay tuned...
Old 11-03-2003, 05:48 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

do it later in november so that i have a chance to get the day off, and ill gladly go
Old 11-03-2003, 05:52 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

Problem is we had 50 people commit and 15 show up. I appreciate all of those who did show up, but in order to make it cheaper for everyone, we need more people out there!
Old 11-03-2003, 09:47 AM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I didnt even commit...

And no reverse - that icon is really getting on my nerve's.. Ill gladly give you mine and you can change the name tow hatever the hell yours says.. so people can read it...
Old 11-03-2003, 10:14 AM
we aint the same.

Tron can only hope to improve

Originally posted by Broke Neck
I had a blast as well ... that definatly needs to be put together again. I had 3 wins for the Domestics under my belt.

I dont know what it was about that road course car I had .. I mean I started 11th, and on the 2nd lap I was in 1st.

Came away with two wins on the Grand Prix ... but me and Tron were going at it hitting each other for a long time. But I had a blast ... everyone that showed up was cool as hell and Im pretty sure everyone had a blast, as well as getting a damn good deal on the bracelets.
next time you wont be sool lucky
Old 11-03-2003, 10:21 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Tron
next time you wont be sool lucky
I know...we're goign to sneak it and put VTEC stickers on all our carts and maybe even I/H/E on some and then you'll all be screwed....

I'd lower them, but they're already only like 1 inch of the ground

Quick Reply: MotorWorld yesterday