Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

mustang conv. with flip flop paint

Old 11-27-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bonestock94 has disabled reputation
Default Re: mustang conv. with flip flop paint

A topnotch painter using high end materials can definitely repeat that caliber paint.
Old 11-28-2006, 03:26 AM
its not a trans am..

99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6 99formulam6

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E...D5B55D384C.htm

heres a race b/t him and I.

this is from the thread that was started about the above race:
Originally Posted by 94TURBO5 0
What's up everyone.
The car has 174K with stock internals. Heads are GT E7's not GT-40 by the way. The motor has bads/worn rings but still runs like a mofo with no smoking. The PCV was not in all the way and the rubber O-ring popped out on the first run so my car had a serious vacuum leak along with around 2.5 qts of oil on my firewall and exhaust. I absolutely enjoyed those runs fully and his car is a beast. It sounds so freak'n nice from front to back. I was fully impressed!

I just took out my 3:73's and now has stock gears 2:73's with a Tremec 3550/SPEC. I also made a serious no-no and put on some 1 chamber Flows and I think I'm losing around ~15-30 rwhp. It needs to be tuned b/c I was detonating like a mofo.

3 blower set-ups and now a turbo, oh I'm not serious about making any power. My car is tuned for n20 as well a methanol if you didn't see that on my site. I ran with neither that night and if you can see and hear I was not getting any traction and still spinning when the boost kicked in 3rd. It has def seen better days and gets no TLC anymore since my 2yr old daughter and my new house.
Yep the paint is a knock-off PPG. They sell it now for only like $50 per oz. I had the car painted 6 years ago. As far as power, if I can run 10's on a street car and stock motor I'm totally content.

We'll be doing a rematch when he gets his n2o on and you can join in on the 3rd lane (MAD _DOHC) if you want. Just let me know and we can hook it up on that day.
JR

and if you read what he said, its a knock off PPG paint. He doesnt come out much though, i rarely see him.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 AM
Banned

KyleVA is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, really nice.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:45 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I usually don't like girls posing w/cars, but this is an exception.
Old 11-28-2006, 09:54 AM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Originally Posted by SignfcntOthr
I usually don't like girls posing w/cars, but this is an exception.
Yeah, she's pretty cute.

Nice car too.
Old 11-28-2006, 11:08 AM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 99formulam6
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E...D5B55D384C.htm

and if you read what he said, its a knock off PPG paint. He doesnt come out much though, i rarely see him.
only time he comes out is when he grocery shops at night at wal-mart!
Old 11-28-2006, 02:40 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by DC97Cobra
What year mustang? The 2004 Cobras came with the Mystic paint from the factory. There is at least one in Hampton and another somewhere in Chesapeake... both convertibles.
Actually the 1996 Cobras came with Mystic

The 2004 Cobras came in Mystichome

You can see the Mystic is darker and doesn't have as much green

There was also a Mystic Gold in 2000 but since the Cobra wasn't built in that year we missed out
Old 11-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

look on my website under bikes www.dreamworkscustoms.net theres a 750 gsxr thats full chameleon. absolute purpleleen.we can get any color you want and give the same or better quality.i have some color chips at the shop.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Registered Member

CivEx has disabled reputation

how much would it cost for my bike to get done..its a ninja zx9r .ill take all the plastics off and the take. its already got a custom purple paint on it that needs to be stripped
Old 11-29-2006, 01:34 PM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

omg If I ever repaint my car it will be in this color

or this

Quick Reply: mustang conv. with flip flop paint