Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

mustang with euro plates?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default mustang with euro plates?

i was driving down independence about an hour ago and drove past a white mustang with european liscense plates? i didnt know you could drive in the US with those. just wondering if anyone has seen this guy? it was white with 2 black stripes down the middle..
Old 02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: mustang with euro plates?

military
Old 02-14-2007, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

oh cool..never knew you could do that..i was suprised when i saw it
Old 02-14-2007, 12:33 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

yup military.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:56 AM
OV-104

Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis Atlantis

There were two beamers at mcaurther mall onnn sunday whit them
Old 02-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by mirageracer
oh cool..never knew you could do that..i was suprised when i saw it
Well... you can't technically. You have ~30 days to convert the car over to some form of U.S. registration.