Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Old 04-06-2004, 04:04 AM
The Comeback Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76
Default Re: My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Originally Posted by thermalfi'd16
WTF? April's fool? Dooood.... are you fucking serious? noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
Yeah Arnell he's serious and guess what? My Hondata and ecu was in his car. He was going to take it to Abacus to get the basemap to finish off my turbo project. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I know I won't find out who it is but damn if I do its over. Please help us find his car. Im not too worried about my hondata as much as Im worried about his car. These motherfuckers are messing with peoples lives and that shit isn't cool.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

lawguy has disabled reputation

where was it stolen from?
Old 04-06-2004, 05:03 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

sorry bud bout your car, i know how you feel....sounds like nova hit the 757
Old 04-06-2004, 05:09 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

that fuckn blows. i'll keep an eye out for it. if i see it going my direction i'll follow it.

thats why i'm glad i have a really nice alarm w/ proximity sensors. get w/in 6"s of my car and she gives you 1 warning, dont move and she lets the whole neighborhood know.
Old 04-06-2004, 05:38 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

That fucking blows Kevin! I still hadn't gotten to ride in it yet... I'll DEFINATELY keep my eyes out. And dude, you know if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I've got your back bro!

And Nato, that sucks too. If they culprates(sp) surface, let me know. I'll be right there with you guys. You don't fuck with one of my friend's cars...period.

Good luck on finding it though man. Like I said, I'll look out. And all you really need to do is listen. If you see a gray hatch and hear the loudest exhaust ever put on a Honda, that's the car.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:26 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

I feel so bad for you bro...I can't believe that someone would go out and just TAKE something that they didn't work for...I know first hand how much you went through to get that car to where it was...I swear to GOD I will break the bitches legs who did this if I find them.

Does anyone have an idea who steals cars around here? Its kind of weird that with all the people on drag, nobody has an idea when someones car is stolen...wether its NOVA or 757, I would think that someone, knows someone, who know someone...
Old 04-06-2004, 06:36 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Thank God I have a garage. Hey give a description of the mods so if anyone sees something being sold we might be able to ID your parts
Old 04-06-2004, 07:22 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

damn shame kev, if you need me to take you to RK to pick out your SS, just let me know!
Old 04-06-2004, 07:25 AM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

wtf..that's some bullshit right there...i'll be on the lookout bro
Old 04-06-2004, 07:29 AM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Im bout to go around town Ill keep an eye out

Quick Reply: My Car was just Stolen Help find it