Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Engine Is Blown!

Old 02-01-2004, 03:15 AM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Engine Is Blown!

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
man... i haven't heard someone say that shit in a LOOONG time. old skool.
Old skool happened before you were born sonny.... sorry!
Old 02-01-2004, 06:24 AM
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts

What is it about Hondas that make them blow engines all the time? I always hear about a Honda or a Nissan blowing an engine but never a VW or a Toyota although I am sure it does happen. Anybody?
Old 02-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Old skool happened before you were born sonny.... sorry!
nice try, but still not quite good enough. you need some better material or sumthin.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:46 AM
Back for more

nice try, but still not quite good enough. you need some better material or sumthin.
Sometimes the truth is inarguable, sorry in your case it is, point still stands you wouldn't know old school if you fell over it.
Old 02-01-2004, 12:34 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

being 24 (about 4 years older than me, because i'm 20) doesn't mean that you're old skool either. so like i said, nice try, but try again.
Old 02-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

sorry RedRex. don't mean to be jacking your thread or anything dude. i'm going thru the same deal. my car spun a rod bearing and it's been down since July. i was working on it today, and a cop came up and told me i need to have tags on my other car or the city is gonna tow it. hope you find a motor replacement soon. i lucked out and got a motor donor from RatedV.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:27 PM
Back for more

being 24 (about 4 years older than me, because i'm 20) doesn't mean that you're old skool either. so like i said, nice try, but try again.

for some one that is supposedly older than the "lame little kids", you have the mindset and maturity level of said little kids.
So you can add I gather? I guess confusion is common in the 1984 club, So educate me on old school since you know so well, like remember when musclecars were cool and the "IN" thing to do was have a primer black hood? or was that before your time? more than likely, or maybe when instead of dropping a car to the ground you used air suspension and beefed up the rear? or is that just something you remember from Joe Dirt?
Old 02-01-2004, 09:35 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

unfortunately, grandpa, i don't like muscle cars. never been interested in them, so... yeah. and i never watched Joe Dirt, so... uhh... yeah. keep trying man, you're getting better at jacking threads and trying to make me look stupid.
Old 02-01-2004, 09:42 PM
Back for more

unfortunately, grandpa, i don't like muscle cars. never been interested in them, so... yeah. and i never watched Joe Dirt, so... uhh... yeah. keep trying man, you're getting better at jacking threads and trying to make me look stupid.
exactly muscle cars were before your time nuff said. Now Go back to your ghetto ass rice mobile...
Old 02-01-2004, 10:09 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

umm... you drive a Prelude (no offense to Lude driver's, cuz i know some). and how is anything before my time if i don't like it? i said it before and i'll say it again, you're an asshack. plain and simple. if you feel like talking more shit, bring it to SPO, cuz i'm tired of jacking other people's perfectly good threads.

Quick Reply: My Engine Is Blown!