Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Engine Is Blown!

Old 02-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Back for more

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GodsOther is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Engine Is Blown!

Originally Posted by Neo Xian Wu
umm... you drive a Prelude (no offense to Lude driver's, cuz i know some). and how is anything before my time if i don't like it? i said it before and i'll say it again, you're an asshack. plain and simple. if you feel like talking more shit, bring it to SPO, cuz i'm tired of jacking other people's perfectly good threads.
ok a prelude is certainly NOT rice but if you think so by all means think what you will. Wether you LIKE something or not the import scene (albeit has a lot of roots overseas) is the new generations version of the muscle cars of yesterday but your obviously too young to know anything about that which just goes to show how what you have an interest in stems from something you claim to not like. And as for being an asshack whatever thats supposed to be about, speaking of hacks when are you going to get your hack job starion trash on the road, under it's own power? that in and of itself would be quite the conquest huh buddy?
Old 02-01-2004, 10:58 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

dude. you drive a rolling motor donor. besides that, how do you go around in a circle when you talk shit? you talk around rice cars and how i should know about muscle cars and shit, then you say that imports are the new generation of muscle cars. you're an idiot, plain and simple. you try to hard to make yourself seem cool in front of the rest of the people on Drag. you're a punkass e-thug that's acts like he's better than everyone, but yet, you're not. you wanna call my car trash? and? did you buy it? no... did you work on it? no... one man's trash is another man's treasure. oh, but wait, i'm too young to understand that. you're so wise and all knowing that you shouldn't even be on this board. but until you get off my cock and try to actually make some friends here, you'll still be an asshack.
Old 02-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Back for more

dude. you drive a rolling motor donor. besides that, how do you go around in a circle when you talk shit? you talk around rice cars and how i should know about muscle cars and shit, then you say that imports are the new generation of muscle cars. you're an idiot, plain and simple. you try to hard to make yourself seem cool in front of the rest of the people on Drag. you're a punkass e-thug that's acts like he's better than everyone, but yet, you're not. you wanna call my car trash? and? did you buy it? no... did you work on it? no... one man's trash is another man's treasure. oh, but wait, i'm too young to understand that. you're so wise and all knowing that you shouldn't even be on this board. but until you get off my cock and try to actually make some friends here, you'll still be an asshack.
Yep thats right, the favorite swap is the motor mine came with I still fail to see how thats a bad thing? thats like saying a type r is lame cause it already has the best motor for it's class type thing. Ok either you don't quite understand what rice is or your just fuck-tarded just because you drive a honda doesn't make it rice, APC is rice, the fart can exhaust you buy on ebay is RICE. now that I have clarified this for you, Muscle cars (in the states) is where street racing and drag racing came from this was well before honda knew what a car was! this was like early to mid 60's and coninued till the 80's imports didn't start the popularity climb till the mid to late 80's and on up till now. So that being said I still fail to see how I am the idiot when you don't even know the roots of your current hobby. go ahead get mad please it's funny, e-thug wow that was cool! maybe one day I can be an e-lamer or 31337 (not that you have ANY clue what that is) And whats more is I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me, I have real friends not "e-friends" and furthermore your right I didn't buy it, because I wouldn't waste my money, and I certiainly wouldn't work on it, after all any way you polish a turd guess what! it's still a turd!!! which isn't age related. your funny tho really you amuse me everytime you come up with some other line of crap I just sit here at work share it with my coworkers and all have a good chuckle at your expense thanks for the entertainment makes the shift go by quicker! and like I said I don't need to make e-friends I have a life outside of my computer and thats where I meet people! WOOOHOO! you rock you really do!
Old 02-01-2004, 11:55 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally Posted by GodsOther
Yep thats right, the favorite swap is the motor mine came with I still fail to see how thats a bad thing? thats like saying a type r is lame cause it already has the best motor for it's class type thing. Ok either you don't quite understand what rice is or your just fuck-tarded just because you drive a honda doesn't make it rice, APC is rice, the fart can exhaust you buy on ebay is RICE. now that I have clarified this for you, Muscle cars (in the states) is where street racing and drag racing came from this was well before honda knew what a car was! this was like early to mid 60's and coninued till the 80's imports didn't start the popularity climb till the mid to late 80's and on up till now. So that being said I still fail to see how I am the idiot when you don't even know the roots of your current hobby. go ahead get mad please it's funny, e-thug wow that was cool! maybe one day I can be an e-lamer or 31337 (not that you have ANY clue what that is) And whats more is I could care less what anyone on here thinks of me, I have real friends not "e-friends" and furthermore your right I didn't buy it, because I wouldn't waste my money, and I certiainly wouldn't work on it, after all any way you polish a turd guess what! it's still a turd!!! which isn't age related. your funny tho really you amuse me everytime you come up with some other line of crap I just sit here at work share it with my coworkers and all have a good chuckle at your expense thanks for the entertainment makes the shift go by quicker! and like I said I don't need to make e-friends I have a life outside of my computer and thats where I meet people! WOOOHOO! you rock you really do!
wow i don't know what leet is? damn i'm really an e-lamer now. thx for the history lesson grandpa, since i apparently din't know where street racing and such came from. i would have thought that they started in the old foot powered Flintstone mobiles that you and your friends used to push around. i'm glad you and your co-workers can chuckle, but are they laughing at your or with you is the real question. and you're right, i have no friends. i sit at home on my computer all day because i'm a 300lb pimply faced nerd that couldn't get laid if the girl was blind, deaf, dumb, and horny, but of course only someone of your intelligence and sheer coolness could point that out. i'm glad someone like you is here to put me, the proposed younger generation (besides the fact that you haven't even reached middle-age, yet you call me a little kid), in my place.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:17 AM
Back for more

Thumbs up Re: My Engine Is Blown!

wow i don't know what leet is? damn i'm really an e-lamer now. thx for the history lesson grandpa, since i apparently din't know where street racing and such came from. i would have thought that they started in the old foot powered Flintstone mobiles that you and your friends used to push around. i'm glad you and your co-workers can chuckle, but are they laughing at your or with you is the real question. and you're right, i have no friends. i sit at home on my computer all day because i'm a 300lb pimply faced nerd that couldn't get laid if the girl was blind, deaf, dumb, and horny, but of course only someone of your intelligence and sheer coolness could point that out. i'm glad someone like you is here to put me, the proposed younger generation (besides the fact that you haven't even reached middle-age, yet you call me a little kid), in my place.
How is your foot-mobile goin anyways! LOL More amusement from the peanut gallery what happened to being an asshack or does that still stand? no one said you didn't have any friends all I said was that I don't give to shits about making friends on this board, If I happen to know some people who frequent this board (which I do) then fine but I don't look for friends online. It's great you think I am so cool by the way, man that must suck being 300lbs and never getting laid! I guess rosy treats you well then! Nope your right I am not middle aged but I am definetly light years ahead of you! Oh yeah and let me know when the flintstone mobile hits the streets I would love to see what it runs in The Great Bedrock Air Race! I would love to race you just because it would be so easy and funny I hope one of these days I run into you out in town or at some meet just so I can laugh at you
Old 02-02-2004, 12:26 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

still an asshack? yes... yes you are. that part won't change. if you want to come see my cock that bad, i work at Chesapeake Square Mall on the weekends. why would i need to race you? there's no point in me pitting my slow car against your godly speed demon that is a Honda Prelude... wow can i even say that without contradicting myself? and what exactly would a race prove anyway? i already know what you're gonna say "haha you won't race me because you have a shit car, blah blah, etc etc". i've heard it all before, so what you're saying isn't anything new, and i'm pretty sure the people that read the boards don't really care. i admit my car is slow. not once in the entire time i've owned the car did i say it was fast. if your car is faster than mine, so what? i never said i race. you keep trying so hard to look cool, but all you're doing is wasting Drag's bandwith with your bullshit comments. seriously, just give it up.
Old 02-02-2004, 12:42 AM
Back for more

still an asshack? yes... yes you are. that part won't change. if you want to come see my cock that bad, i work at Chesapeake Square Mall on the weekends. why would i need to race you? there's no point in me pitting my slow car against your godly speed demon that is a Honda Prelude... wow can i even say that without contradicting myself? and what exactly would a race prove anyway? i already know what you're gonna say "haha you won't race me because you have a shit car, blah blah, etc etc". i've heard it all before, so what you're saying isn't anything new, and i'm pretty sure the people that read the boards don't really care. i admit my car is slow. not once in the entire time i've owned the car did i say it was fast. if your car is faster than mine, so what? i never said i race. you keep trying so hard to look cool, but all you're doing is wasting Drag's bandwith with your bullshit comments. seriously, just give it up.
YOU ROCK! LOL wow can I come see you really!!! and if you were unable to read I already said why I would race you. For a laugh but I guess I should say that in retard for you... I never said my car was a speed demon and everyone knows preludes aren't as fast as they could be because of their weight but thats also part of why they handle as good as they do. Once again your saying I either will say or have said that were never said.... hey maybe if you put one of those big wings on the back of your car you can pick up 5mph if you don't race why bother modding your car for more power etc. Wether sanctioned or not the whole point of modding a car for power is to go faster period which would be to go faster to someone else which is what racing is... damn did you graduate high school? your jsut rad please keep this thread alive! actually second thought we ought to have a new thread, how Neo whatever the fuck got to be a lamer!
Old 02-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

so basically you're saying a the reason your car isn't fast is because it's heavy, which in turn, translates into better handling? umm... sure. and since when does modifying your car automatically mean you hafta run someone? i never said that i din't drive fast. i never said that i din't want to mod my car for power. unlike alot of people, i don't run on the street. apparently you're too old to understand that concept, so maybe i should get you a new perscription of geritol or sumthin. your Alzheimer's seems to be catching up to you, being that you're "lightyears" ahead of me. and why don't you make a thread on how i'm a lamer instead of jacking someone else's thread so everyone can see it? oops... did i ruin your plan of trying to make me look bad in front of the people in the 757? aww... that's a damn shame. i always wanted a feud of my own and now i have someone on my cock just like the the Drag OGs.
Old 02-02-2004, 03:03 AM
Back for more

so basically you're saying a the reason your car isn't fast is because it's heavy, which in turn, translates into better handling? umm... sure. and since when does modifying your car automatically mean you hafta run someone? i never said that i din't drive fast. i never said that i din't want to mod my car for power. unlike alot of people, i don't run on the street. apparently you're too old to understand that concept, so maybe i should get you a new perscription of geritol or sumthin. your Alzheimer's seems to be catching up to you, being that you're "lightyears" ahead of me. and why don't you make a thread on how i'm a lamer instead of jacking someone else's thread so everyone can see it? oops... did i ruin your plan of trying to make me look bad in front of the people in the 757? aww... that's a damn shame. i always wanted a feud of my own and now i have someone on my cock just like the the Drag OGs.
Wow I like left work about 2 hours ago and your still at it! kudo's to you. And yes a lower car thats heavier (provided it has enough power) than a car of the same other specs will handle with more stability at higher speeds kinda like the more pressure you put on a tire the better it sticks to a road. I know this reading thing is kinda new for you cause if I recall I said wether sanctioned or not as far as the racing thing went I didn't make any mention of street racing so go take your I don't street race shit and shove it cause no one specified it ohhh wow yanno I feel so bad about jacking some internet thread OOOOOHHHH I am an evil man! oh yeah dog the 757 represent G! and ironically you even admit you modify your car for power so I guess it's that kind of power you can brag about but you don't use since you don't race huh? maybe I can get some of that! oh and you wouldn't have someone on your cock if you weren't a lamer! WOOOHOOO gimme some more!!
Old 02-02-2004, 07:10 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by GodsOther
exactly muscle cars were before your time nuff said. Now Go back to your ghetto ass rice mobile...
bitch, hot rods blew up in the 50's and 60's. muscle cars blew up in the 70's. in the 80's was miami vice and hollywood superstars with fast cars. the muscle in the 80's wasnt impressive.

Quick Reply: My Engine Is Blown!