Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

Old 11-22-2007, 04:22 PM
CTR
ACCOUNTANT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CTR has disabled reputation
Default Re: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

damn thats some bullshit. sounds like they knew what they were looking for? who did you tell about the parts you got? always sucks to hear these kind of stories. best of luck getting it back.
Old 11-22-2007, 04:28 PM

mstr2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would guess that is someone who knows you and has a grudge against you. I had a similar experience when someone busted out all my windows, but they didn't steal anything. My advice is, even if you aren't 100% sure it was them, if you're at least 75% sure, beat the shit out of them.
Old 11-22-2007, 05:00 PM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

Originally Posted by CTR
damn thats some bullshit. sounds like they knew what they were looking for? who did you tell about the parts you got? always sucks to hear these kind of stories. best of luck getting it back.
o i know that they knew what they were looking for by how it went down. im not really one to brag at all. im a lil open around friends but not that open. im a real paranoid person by nature so i keep to myself bout stuff like this.

Originally Posted by mstr2
I would guess that is someone who knows you and has a grudge against you. I had a similar experience when someone busted out all my windows, but they didn't steal anything. My advice is, even if you aren't 100% sure it was them, if you're at least 75% sure, beat the shit out of them.
not really a grudge more like hate. the kids im thinking of are a bunch of low lifes who dont really work all they do is bullshiet and swear they are "car people". bunch of fucking losers really. fucken haters. easy to become hater when youre lazy and everyone else around works and actually do "car people" shit
Old 11-22-2007, 05:11 PM
The Cool

Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy Peezy

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

Did they also steal some lug nuts or are my eyes playing tricks on me in that pic.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:55 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ant*
like i said i think i know who it is and you know this person too. think of the shadiest person we both know.
Hey, If you don't mind...can I have the name of this "shadiest person" ?

Just PM it to me so I can see if I know him. I would love to know if someone who's knows where I live is shady. I also work at abacus and can keep an eye out for ya.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:35 PM
butter head

hnda klr has disabled reputation

could've been an inside job. i mean you just got your head stolen after you had some serious work to it. someone knew you had one and where you live. could've been someone at abacus, and word spread around to get you. these are the things i think of when i used to take my car to shops, because i didn't want anyone to know what i had done to my engine. talk about shady, maybe a mechanic told some people about your head and where you live. just a thought that might help you find your answer.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:23 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by hnda klr
could've been an inside job. i mean you just got your head stolen after you had some serious work to it. someone knew you had one and where you live. could've been someone at abacus, and word spread around to get you. these are the things i think of when i used to take my car to shops, because i didn't want anyone to know what i had done to my engine. talk about shady, maybe a mechanic told some people about your head and where you live. just a thought that might help you find your answer.
Dude, you def need to shut the fuck up! If you knew anything about Abacus...you'ld know that only two people at Abacus are into Honda's. Me and Jarred. Now If you have something to say to me...then say it now. As for Jarred, I can speak for him as well. Either way, Abacus is NOT one of those shady fly by night shops ran by kids. Abacus has been here long before you even knew what a car was. Beside, most of everyone at Abacus are into Jaguars, Austin Healeys, MG & etc. And the race car we have are of the GT & vintage types and NOT hondas!

BTW...my name is John, and I work on the service side...just so YOU know were I am at!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 04:25 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Haha *****...I got yo shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should have sold me d3m p4rts for cheaperz!

Old 11-23-2007, 05:05 AM
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Do you know if its up for sale yet? I need a cheap Type R head.

jk, good luck putting them behinds bars

Quick Reply: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....