Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

Old 11-23-2007, 07:16 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

sucks about your stuff getting stolen, and i would also say it was someone that knew you just got your head back.

btw i really like your car, the front just needs to be lower!
Old 11-23-2007, 07:37 AM
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

Originally Posted by 240sxftw
the front just needs to be lower!
A motor will fix that.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:39 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by dave22
A motor will fix that.
haha i just thought it was a reference picture to show what the thieves missed
Old 11-23-2007, 08:33 AM
===)~~~~~ O:

screech is a jewel in the roughscreech is a jewel in the roughscreech is a jewel in the roughscreech is a jewel in the rough

WOW, I think he meant an inside man as in someone had to of known about the head being in his garage...
That is a nice ass type R by the way, sorry to hear about your misfortune. I keep an eye out for something.
Thankfully I have my two portable security units (giant ass pits), and my neighbors are drug dealers so they really dont want cops snooping around the neighborhood anymore than they do.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Registered member

SLOW SOL has disabled reputation

What other parts did they steal? I know you said the head, but if they are even a lil smart they would but it on there car rather than put it up for sale, then sell there stock si/gsr head and you might not ever see it for sale, So it might help if you list the other parts. Unless since you have a good idea who it is, maybe they dont drive Honda/Acuras and will try to sell it because they cant use it.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:42 AM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

that does suck ant.

do you want me to give the head back? haha jk.

i'll keep an eye out around here man
Old 11-23-2007, 12:04 PM
we PARTYIN!

1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute1ns0mniac has a reputation beyond repute

pm me the "shady name" also like john said. I want to keep a lookout. FUCK THIEVES!! I have a Glock waiting for any thief.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:18 PM
FUCK THIEVES

G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec G2 LS-Vtec

Originally Posted by 1ns0mniac
pm me the "shady name" also like john said. I want to keep a lookout. FUCK THIEVES!! I have a Glock waiting for any thief.
ditto, my car also says fuck thieves right on it, and i'd like a cat like elambz
Old 11-23-2007, 02:06 PM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

Originally Posted by Yell88CRXsi
Dude, you def need to shut the fuck up! If you knew anything about Abacus...you'ld know that only two people at Abacus are into Honda's. Me and Jarred. Now If you have something to say to me...then say it now. As for Jarred, I can speak for him as well. Either way, Abacus is NOT one of those shady fly by night shops ran by kids. Abacus has been here long before you even knew what a car was. Beside, most of everyone at Abacus are into Jaguars, Austin Healeys, MG & etc. And the race car we have are of the GT & vintage types and NOT hondas!

BTW...my name is John, and I work on the service side...just so YOU know were I am at!!!
i think he thought maybe a customer that was up there? or possibly someone at abacus was just talking to a bud abotu some work they did and some one over heard?? shrug, either way, sucks someone stole your shit.

and that is the only type r i think ive ever liked.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:23 PM
what goes here???

KCvette has disabled reputation

That sucks man some f'n thieves broke into my si about a week ago. All they took was my stero setup though. Still bum deal about your head.

Quick Reply: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....