Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

Old 11-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of
Default Re: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

That is some BOLD shit!!!! I would make a list and just fuck everyone up just off principal alone!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:45 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by KyleVA
sucks ant. =\

i've been on the lookout for it but i am yet to see anything.
Same here.

Originally Posted by 1ns0mniac
pm me the "shady name" also like john said. I want to keep a lookout. FUCK THIEVES!! I have a Glock waiting for any thief.
I don't think you know him, he's been out the game for a minute.

Originally Posted by G2 LS-Vtec
ditto, my car also says fuck thieves right on it, and i'd like a cat like elambz
With Ants permission, I'll give up the name.

Theives.

The car is lookin' proper though Ant. I'm glad you didn't sell it.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Yell88CRXsi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TheGentleArt
i think he thought maybe a customer that was up there? or possibly someone at abacus was just talking to a bud abotu some work they did and some one over heard??

Originally Posted by hnda klr
could've been an inside job.
could've been someone at abacus, and word spread around to get you.
talk about shady, maybe a mechanic told some people about your head and where you live
No, I'm quite sure he meant to say excatly what he said. What pisses me off is that this BS is exactly how shit starts!

But you know, he found us out. Seth for years...YEARS, has been doing so many heads for people around here that finally THIS ONE was so special that he conspired with...hmmm...ME! to steal it. In fact...I was thinking about going through all the sale reciepts and steal every last honda head that Seth has ever worked on.

Yep you got us. Damn, you must watch alot of CSI or something.

Last edited by Yell88CRXsi; 11-23-2007 at 03:12 PM.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:09 PM
braap braap

Originally Posted by Yell88CRXsi
No, I'm quite sure he meant to say excatly what he said. What pisses me off is that this BS is exactly how shit starts!

But you know, he found us out. Seth for years...YEARS, has been doing so many heads for people around here that finally THIS ONE was so special that he conspired with...hmmm...ME! to steal it. In fact...I am thinking about doing through all the sale reciepts and steal every last honda head that Seth has ever worked on.

Yep you got us. Damn, you must watch alot of CSI or something.
I want a Seth ported head.

Seriously. Fuck Theives.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:35 PM
HighestTraderRating

ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant* ant*

abacus is the shit its retarded to think they have something to do with this. thanks for the support as for the name of the faggot im not giving it up. i believe in karma and he is at his lowest point.
ant
Old 11-23-2007, 08:52 PM
butter head

hnda klr has disabled reputation

just to clear up things, i was trying to share my thoughts that go through my mind evertime i took my car to the shop. i'm sure it wasn't them, but everyone is a suspect these days.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:56 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, theyre bold to break into a garage. It sounds like an inside job to me if they knew where everything was (not saying Abacus had anything to do with it though). I'll keep an eye out for the parts.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:27 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Sorry to hear of your luck.

I am guessing that obviously it is someone that you know seeing as they got into your garage and knew of the stuff in there. What a bunch of twats.
Old 11-23-2007, 09:41 PM
braap braap

Originally Posted by ant*
abacus is the shit its retarded to think they have something to do with this. thanks for the support as for the name of the faggot im not giving it up. i believe in karma and he is at his lowest point.
ant
I understand homie. I won't give up the name. My friends were just asking, because they want the theives on the radars.

He isn't to the point to steal the whole car. He probably sold the head for like 40 bucks dude.
Originally Posted by TRU
Damn, theyre bold to break into a garage. It sounds like an inside job to me if they knew where everything was (not saying Abacus had anything to do with it though). I'll keep an eye out for the parts.
If people SERIOUSLY think it was Abacus, they are idiots.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:45 AM
Registered Member

maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale maacodale
Angry Re: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....

Inside jobs do happen. There was a service department guy at one of the dealerships on the peninsula a few years back that would take the house keys off customers key rings and get one made at lunch time and replace it before they picked up the car. Since he had access to the repair order he had the address. So he'd take his newly made key and go get their stuff while they were at work. But he got sloppy somewhere and got busted. The story was in the Daily (DE)Press a while back.

So it does happen. Did it happen here, doubtful.

I hate a damn thief.

Quick Reply: MY GARAGE WAS BROKEN IN TO....