Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need Help with massage?

Old 08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U GOOKY4U
Default Re: Need Help with massage?

Well if you want, drive up to DC...look up the club "aqua." Aqua is attached to this industrial/business building and the club uses their parking lot. In that parking lot, you'll see these double glass doors. Open them and walk up the stairs to the door. Wait a minute and you'll be buzzed in. Go left down the hallway and around the corner. Youll see a massage sign. Walk in, show your ID to the old Korean lady folding towels and youll get taken into a waiting room. The host will come back and bring a bunch of different girls. You get to pick which one you want.

Theyll lead you to a room and you'll undress and put on a towel. They will then lead you to a shower room and scrub you down for about 10 minutes. Then, theyll walk you back to your room where you lay on your stomach and they will begin your massage. All is fair play...hell you can even piitb. Theyll go as long as you go. $160...open 24/7

This is what my friends told me...never been to it myself.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:32 PM
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by GOOKY4U
Well if you want, drive up to DC...look up the club "aqua." Aqua is attached to this industrial/business building and the club uses their parking lot. In that parking lot, you'll see these double glass doors. Open them and walk up the stairs to the door. Wait a minute and you'll be buzzed in. Go left down the hallway and around the corner. Youll see a massage sign. Walk in, show your ID to the old Korean lady folding towels and youll get taken into a waiting room. The host will come back and bring a bunch of different girls. You get to pick which one you want.

Theyll lead you to a room and you'll undress and put on a towel. They will then lead you to a shower room and scrub you down for about 10 minutes. Then, theyll walk you back to your room where you lay on your stomach and they will begin your massage. All is fair play...hell you can even piitb. Theyll go as long as you go. $160...open 24/7

Well that sounds completely legit.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:16 PM
SHAKE AND BAKE

_Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_ _Sin_

ROADTRIP
Old 08-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by _Sin_
ROADTRIP
remember that scene from Rush hour 2 where Jackie and Chris Tucker walk into that massage parlor and the curtain opens up to like 50 hot girls? Its similar to that. The selection isnt as large. For 2 guys, you get to pick from like 5-10 different girls ranging in type. Big titties, no titties, ass, no ass, freak, boring fuck, young, more experienced, etc. But this is what I've been told. Its not the club Aqua itself, just an address easily to look up on google. When you get there, youll notice it. Just make sure you look into the camera. Oh, and dont mind the security office, they dont care. The only odd thing is they start moaning and yelling in korean....so i've been told...
Old 08-22-2008, 04:58 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Dint find an address on mapquest
Old 08-22-2008, 05:18 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I'd say there's a 50% chance that the above info is accurate and a 50% chance you'll get ass-raped and murdered if you go there...
Old 08-22-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ufctapout
I'd say there's a 50% chance that the above info is accurate and a 50% chance you'll get ass-raped and murdered if you go there...
No, its completely legit. Dont worry, its completely legit. As for the location,

1818 New York Ave. NE
Washington DC.

Remember that is the club itself. The club is on one end, im only using it as a reference. The club is attached to this industrial/business looking buidling, which has its own parking lot....the massage parlor is located in there. PM me if u want more info
Old 08-22-2008, 11:33 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

No, its completely legit. Dont worry, its completely legit. As for the location,

1818 New York Ave. NE
Washington DC.

Remember that is the club itself. The club is on one end, im only using it as a reference. The club is attached to this industrial/business looking buidling, which has its own parking lot....the massage parlor is located in there. PM me if u want more info
be careful guys, this sounds like it couldve worked in silence of the lambs...
Old 08-22-2008, 12:20 PM
Registered Member

its actually pretty upscale. From what I hear, the security office there gets a peice of the profit and they keep all the sketch people out. Plus the massage parlor has a camera facing the door and you have to be buzzed in. So its relatively safe. The private rooms are real nice and comfy...and some of the girls are Mega Asian Thread material...lol
Old 08-22-2008, 01:24 PM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Do they take traveler's checks?

Quick Reply: Need Help with massage?