Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a Hondata Tuner to do a street tune

Old 06-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Need a Hondata Tuner to do a street tune

STREET TUNE STREET TUNE WHY DONT PEOPLE READ!?!?
Old 06-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Banned

hatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these partshatchboiracer is infamous around these parts

ok im bored now. im out bitches. go slap your neighbor and that loud ass barking dog before you deiced to say anything else. I hate you all. u still can't drive blah blah blah car crash bitch!!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Registered Member

97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe

Originally Posted by hatchboiracer
Originally Posted by 97Ek_coupe
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/exte...s-work-444243/

OP gets butt hurt cause i sent him a LMGTFY link so he finds one of my for sale threads and bumps it just to say I cant drive?
SMH at this damn kid. (linked the thread above)
im not butt hurt bro. just hate all the stupid people like you who does that stupid link. u still can't drive
I feel no need to explain the accident, or any details involving it to a person like you. I know my driving ability and that's all that matters.

What everyone is trying to tell you is that you need to search first, then if you cannot find the answer then you create a new thread, but obviously you cannot comprehend that, so it's only in our best interest to "troll" you.

Just remember its called accident for a reason, don't make assumptions when you don't even know what happened.
Old 06-13-2012, 02:33 PM
Banned

oh we all know what happened. u crash your car. plain and simple and now im "trolling" back so dont get all defensive,its alright if you can't drive. everyone wrecks their first car. and i remember my first beer
Old 06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 97Ek_coupe
I feel no need to explain the accident, or any details involving it to a person like you. I know my driving ability and that's all that matters.

What everyone is trying to tell you is that you need to search first, then if you cannot find the answer then you create a new thread, but obviously you cannot comprehend that, so it's only in our best interest to "troll" you.

Just remember its called accident for a reason, don't make assumptions when you don't even know what happened.
look im not looking for a fucking shop for a fucking dyno. looking for a person who wants to do a street tune with hondata. simple enough but obviously not. U STILL CANT DRIVE!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Registered Member

97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe 97Ek_coupe

this kid claims he is NOT butt hurt, but then this happens.......doesn't make any sense.

F.Y.I. there was no insurance money, so i rebuilt it from MY OWN MONEY, so i guess that means I would be able to afford Hondata if i really wanted it huh?

EDIT: just saw the ban, was over the kid anyways!
Old 06-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Thank god they banned him.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:06 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Thank god they banned him.
Old 06-13-2012, 03:13 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Engine school doesn't teach you that you don't have to be on a dyno to tune a car.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:32 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

i read his posts. then punched myself in the face

Quick Reply: Need a Hondata Tuner to do a street tune