Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need some suggestions...

Old 04-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bonestock94 has disabled reputation
Default Need some suggestions...

Hey guys, Im from NYC and my family recently purchased a house in Hampton. I decided to buy a car down in VA cause their usually much cleaner than the ones her cause of rust and shit. Anyways, I just wanted to know if you guys could suggest a good reliable shop local to the hampton/newport news area were I can have a possible car looked at, preferably a tuner shop cause some of the cars Im considering are modified, swapped, etc. Thanks a lot for the help.
Old 04-05-2005, 12:47 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Need some suggestions...

domestic or import?

if its a domestic go to SMS
Old 04-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

You'll have to throw out more info than that, as XCELR8 mentioned, the type of car will help to determine the best place to take it to.
Old 04-05-2005, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

Oh yea, lol, kind of car is important. Well, its imports, a couple of turbo honda and nissans, swapped honda, and a vw. Thanks again
Old 04-05-2005, 01:24 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

On the Penninsula (Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, Williamsburg) I would suggest taking it to Tuner's Edge.