Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need someone to paint my wheels.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:37 PM
Ohhh Snap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Need someone to paint my wheels.

Im looking for someone to paint my wheels,i will deliver them with tires mounted so i will either need you to mask them off,or dismount and remount.

I would also like them to be 2 tone,a very dark almost like magnesium blue,with either a black or white lip.

Prep work,and all will need to be done so if your up to the job pm me or let me know of a shop which can do this for a fair price.

these wheels.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Need someone to paint my wheels.

bring them by and let me see them...410 salters creek rd hampton va 23661
Old 07-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Hit me and B-well up!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Just do it yourself? It's so easy, a caveman could do it.

Besides, you should get them powdercoated.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by XCELR8
Just do it yourself? It's so easy, a caveman could do it.

Besides, you should get them powdercoated.
I was thinking about powdercoating but think a one stage and clear will do it.Im not very knowledgeable with painting but i guess you get the point.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:44 PM
Banned

2theskys is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsteez
Im looking for someone to paint my wheels,i will deliver them with tires mounted so i will either need you to mask them off,or dismount and remount.

I would also like them to be 2 tone,a very dark almost like magnesium blue,with either a black or white lip.

Prep work,and all will need to be done so if your up to the job pm me or let me know of a shop which can do this for a fair price.

these wheels.
i would have done it for $100 per rim including materials but.....you had to participate in the verbal assault on my ride so ill still do it but it will be a 200 dollar penalty fee. ill bet that is still cheaper than you will find for a professional paint job on all four rims under clear coat.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 2theskys
i would have done it for $100 per rim including materials but.....you had to participate in the verbal assault on my ride so ill still do it but it will be a 200 dollar penalty fee. ill bet that is still cheaper than you will find for a professional paint job on all four rims under clear coat.
LOL!!!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:52 PM
Sup, ladies?

Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar Lestar

Originally Posted by 2theskys
You're dumb. No one will ever trust you.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lester
You're dumb. No one will ever trust you.
at least i am willing to do it for the guy.that at least shows i don't hold a grudge for all the crap i went through but it doesn't matter to me if you like me or not ill aways be the same person i was before all the shi%#t talk.
i don't retaliate im much more mature than that childish crap.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Banned

i also have Alsa candy concentrate 11 different colors a House Of Color chip book to choose from and flake additives. hot rod flake red and blue heavy and light sparkle as well as iridescent additives or pearl light reactive paint.and a high solids clear coat.
so if anyone that needs something painted and can squash that attitude problem then let me know.
peace!

Quick Reply: Need someone to paint my wheels.