Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need someone to paint my wheels.

Old 07-11-2008, 07:10 AM
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Need someone to paint my wheels.

Originally Posted by madsteez
Ya i work every day. Pm me your number again.

Did ya'll mask the wheels off or dismount them?
Okay. And mask them, we don't have a machine to take tires off.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Ya i work every day. Pm me your number again.

Did ya'll mask the wheels off or dismount them?
I had my tires dismounted, so I could actually do a good job.

Originally Posted by ryanherington
Okay. And mask them, we don't have a machine to take tires off.

^
Old 07-11-2008, 09:30 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i can do em.
I would go with this guy right here! Not only is he good at painting, he's a stud as well.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:31 PM
Banned

2theskys is an unknown quantity at this point

Do ya'll have a spray gun and can clear coat them?
better make sure it is an hvlp gun or its illegal to use in va now (new laws).
oh but ill bet you dont even know what hvlp stands for do you.
then you souldnt be painting anything.
Old 07-11-2008, 03:45 PM
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by 2theskys
better make sure it is an hvlp gun or its illegal to use in va now (new laws).
oh but ill bet you dont even know what hvlp stands for do you.
then you souldnt be painting anything.
this is why people think your a faggot sack of douche. you act like your some fucking god of everything. your an irrogant cocky sonofabitch.

yeah ive seen some of your work and no doubt its good. but your a salty cunt forreal.

and 100 bucks a rim for something a 10 year old and a can of krylon and duct tape could do. your out your goddamn mind

Last edited by I<3ballsweat; 07-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:06 PM
Banned

A dark dark magnesium blue as seen on a lot of volk wheels like

I work alot.

When will you have some spare time? I'll need to pick up paint as well,i guess places like norfolk paint and virginia paint will have it??
places for automotive paint isnt going to be places thet sell house paint.
you might try mattos on witchduck rd. they have great deals on paint thats where i go.
plus there is a place called superior paint at the end of dean dr. off of lynhaven.
or even a place called Tape,near home depot.
any of those places will know how to do it. ask somebody before you experiment on someones rims.
peace!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by Dark Meat
I would go with this guy right here! Not only is he good at painting, he's a stud as well.
Ya ill most likely be going with him or the wheel and rim repair shop that was stated earlier in the thread.

I want to have no part in the painting,I just want to drop them off and pick them up. Call me lazy but I work to much,the little bit of time I have off work I dont want to be painting my wheels.
Old 07-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by STink05
this is why people think your a faggot sack of douche. you act like your some fucking god of everything. your an irrogant cocky sonofabitch.

yeah ive seen some of your work and no doubt its good. but your a salty cunt forreal.

and 100 bucks a rim for something a 10 year old and a can of krylon and duct tape could do. your out your goddamn mind
you kids wouldnt know a good deal if it bit your fucking ass off.
i dont use krylon dumb shit thats why i dont give the fucking job away and i really dont give a flying fuck if you think i should have so much skill.
i learn shit from experience and i never quit tring to get better at it unlike you fucking quitters who say oh i cant drive like that or ill never be able to do that. kind of like how you kids dont ever give up on your video games until you beat the damn game. six days later with no sleep i dont accept failure. so i strive to be better and try harder should i be ashamed that i can do shit.
shut the fuck up then.
why do all you fucking haters have to give me shit every time i say anything it doesnt matter what it is.
you know what.... fuck all you fuckers you can kiss my ass i wont ever offer anyone who has heard of va driven anything from here on out.
oh and no more rides in any of my cars you kids can eat shit before i let you in any of my cars fuck off.
if i dont already know you then fuck off sorry.
thanks to va driven and all you shit talking haters ill stop giving anything away.
\drop dead bitches!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:25 PM
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

Originally Posted by 2theskys
you kids wouldnt know a good deal if it bit your fucking ass off.
i dont use krylon dumb shit thats why i dont give the fucking job away and i really dont give a flying fuck if you think i should have so much skill.
i learn shit from experience and i never quit tring to get better at it unlike you fucking quitters who say oh i cant drive like that or ill never be able to do that. kind of like how you kids dont ever give up on your video games until you beat the damn game. six days later with no sleep i dont accept failure. so i strive to be better and try harder should i be ashamed that i can do shit.
shut the fuck up then.
why do all you fucking haters have to give me shit every time i say anything it doesnt matter what it is.
you know what.... fuck all you fuckers you can kiss my ass i wont ever offer anyone who has heard of va driven anything from here on out.
oh and no more rides in any of my cars you kids can eat shit before i let you in any of my cars fuck off.
if i dont already know you then fuck off sorry.
thanks to va driven and all you shit talking haters ill stop giving anything away.
\drop dead bitches!

A little harsh? Seriously, go start another thread and get out of mine.

Your thoughts and opinions do not matter,if you have not noticed yet by the previous threads about you. You are a failure.
Old 07-11-2008, 05:16 PM
Banned

A little harsh? Seriously, go start another thread and get out of mine.

Your thoughts and opinions do not matter,if you have not noticed yet by the previous threads about you. You are a failure.
no im a success youll read about me someday and realize how bad you fucked up you could have just been cool with me but no now you all blew your chance and i will find out who each and every one of you are so i make sure you dont get shit from me ever especially if i own the only racetrack near here in the future wait and see what i can do.

Quick Reply: Need someone to paint my wheels.