Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need tree limbs taken away... lots... anyone have a contact/hookup to do this?

Old 08-20-2011 | 02:52 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Need tree limbs taken away... lots... anyone have a contact/hookup to do this?

Anyone have a contact in VB for tree limb removal? Cut down a ton of stuff today and need it gone. The local landfill has a max 10' trailer rule and has let me in 2x with my 18' car trailer.... but last time the lady was rude about it so don't want to push my luck.

Thanks,

Brian
Old 08-20-2011 | 02:53 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: Need tree limbs taken away... lots... anyone have a contact/hookup to do this?

How big is the stuff you cut down and what kind of Tree?

my parents use their fireplace all the time in the winter and i think their supply is low
Old 08-20-2011 | 02:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Need tree limbs taken away... lots... anyone have a contact/hookup to do this?

just use 10ft worth of your trailer...pile it all on the front
Old 08-20-2011 | 02:58 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

bonfire
Old 08-20-2011 | 02:58 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

or better yet...load it up and take it into the woods and dump it...like happy gilmore...

i was putting it back into the forrest since its made of wood i felt like it would be better being home...or some shit to that effect
Old 08-20-2011 | 02:59 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by nftuatn
or better yet...load it up and take it into the woods and dump it...like happy gilmore...

i was putting it back into the forrest since its made of wood i felt like it would be better being home...or some shit to that effect
Forest

the place with trees and bugs has one R

Names have two R's there champ

Old 08-20-2011 | 03:06 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

oh what the hell ever...foRRest....lmao
Old 08-20-2011 | 03:11 PM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Originally Posted by nftuatn
just use 10ft worth of your trailer...pile it all on the front
Yeah I already had that argument when I hauled my old fence to the dump. I had a large stack of 8' panels and the lady still didn't want to let me in. I told her I'm not a contractor and that the trailer was a car hauler, but she was too stupid to get it... just that 10' was the rule and I was over 10'.

I said what exactly is a DIYer homeowner supposed to do? I'm not putting a crap ton of fence panels in the street for bulk pickup only to have nails all over, and I'm not going to rent a trailer when I own this one. She told me to put it in the back of my truck. Um... do you see a 8' fence panel fitting in the back of my 5.5' truck bed... with a bed tool box in it!

What's stupid is if I had a 10' utility trailer they wouldn't care if I made 10 trips in a day... but you have a 18' trailer holy fuck that's not allowed! I even asked if there was a limit on trips.... she says no. So I say I could have a 10' and make 2 trips and bring in 20' worth of shit and that's fine? "Yep"... but I can't bring in my 18' trailer? "Nope".

She did end up letting me in. But the 2nd time I went with more crap she was a real bitch about it. I just figured out VB has a yard waste removal program where they'll bring a small dumpster for $40. Cheaper than paying a tree company to come mulch it and take it away and cheaper then renting a utility trailer.
Old 08-20-2011 | 03:36 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

cant you call the city for this...on thursdays theres dudes in a city truck that come and pick up all the shit that people cant fit in their garbage cans, and its free. worth a shot at least. you just have to call 24 hours ahead of time, the number is on the city website.
Old 08-21-2011 | 07:33 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Call KW1 Mulch, 368-3722, I know they take alottttt of shit, not sure about limbs though, but it's worth a shot.

Quick Reply: Need tree limbs taken away... lots... anyone have a contact/hookup to do this?