Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the area

Old 02-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute
Default New to the area

Hi everyone thought i would post an intro. My name is Paul and I moved to chesapeake from memphis about a month ago and i like it so far. Would like to get to know some people thats into the same things i am like cars go figure lol. I drive a 92 civic which is my everday hooptie and i have a 86 gmc shortbed im gonna eventually fix up. will work on getting some pics up

older pic with old wheels have some bronze circuit 8 type wheels on it now

Last edited by ferio; 02-06-2010 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:42 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom
Default Re: New to the area

you should probably move back to memphis, this snowstorm is going to destroy and erase all life in the 757 area
Old 02-06-2010, 11:45 AM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VroomVroom
you should probably move back to memphis, this snowstorm is going to destroy and erase all life in the 757 area
lol memphis had its share of snow and ice at times nothing new to me...but seems like the same way memphis was when stuff like this hit...everything shuts down and people rush to the stores to stock up.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 AM
(°____°)

VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom VroomVroom

i dont think you realize that the world of 757 is about to end
Old 02-06-2010, 11:50 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Old 02-06-2010, 11:55 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

bienvenidos
Old 02-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Welcome...

You got a Ferio, bro?
Old 02-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Welcome...

You got a Ferio, bro?
lol nah maybe a wanna be ferio
Old 02-06-2010, 12:06 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by ferio
lol nah maybe a wanna be ferio
What Civic fanatic wouldn't want one?
Old 02-06-2010, 12:15 PM
(°____°)

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
What Civic fanatic wouldn't want one?
me

Quick Reply: New to the area