Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to the area

Old 02-06-2010, 12:18 PM
vangorder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox
Default Re: New to the area

Welcome...

moved back here from memphis a few years ago -- what part?
Old 02-06-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2>4
Welcome...

moved back here from memphis a few years ago -- what part?
raliegh/bartlett area
Old 02-06-2010, 02:35 PM
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

Originally Posted by ferio
raliegh/bartlett area
Nice.. I lived down in Olive Branch, but had a lot of friends from the car scene (dunno if you were on memphisracingscene or not) that lived up in Germantown and Bartlett.
Old 02-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Registered member

ferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond reputeferio has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 2>4
Nice.. I lived down in Olive Branch, but had a lot of friends from the car scene (dunno if you were on memphisracingscene or not) that lived up in Germantown and Bartlett.
yea i know where that is have a couple friends that live down there like guy named bill with a yard full of custom cars/trucks in his yard lol. my user name was paul on memphisracingscene still get on it from time to time
Old 02-06-2010, 05:55 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by ferio
lol memphis had its share of snow and ice at times nothing new to me...but seems like the same way memphis was when stuff like this hit...everything shuts down and people rush to the stores to stock up.
It's more dangerous than lava, that's why. When I lived in VA I converted a bomb shelter into a snow shelter after I realized that snow was the bigger threat to my survival. Then I could go there and wait until springtime when it's safe to come out.

I've never seen people mob the grocery stores here in Colorado when it snows, interestingly. It almost seems like we think that's retarded and unnecessary behavior. Hmm. We don't drive around during the winter with bald all season tires on front wheel drive cars either though. Or cancel school. Ever.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:00 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
It's more dangerous than lava, that's why. When I lived in VA I converted a bomb shelter into a snow shelter after I realized that snow was the bigger threat to my survival. Then I could go there and wait until springtime when it's safe to come out.

I've never seen people mob the grocery stores here in Colorado when it snows, interestingly. It almost seems like we think that's retarded and unnecessary behavior. Hmm. We don't drive around during the winter with bald all season tires on front wheel drive cars either though. Or cancel school. Ever.
You motherfuckers must be immune to that stuff then; cause this shit KILLS here
Old 02-06-2010, 06:04 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I like it, it covers up all of the brown-ness here.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Welcome
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Donkey Punch
You motherfuckers must be immune to that stuff then; cause this shit KILLS here
Natural selection hard at work...
Old 02-07-2010, 08:24 AM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Not a bad intro. Civic doesn't look too bad...

Welcome.

Quick Reply: New to the area