Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New to area

Old 05-12-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to area

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
you don't have a fascination with trees do you?
uh....Wtf?
Old 05-12-2011, 05:14 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by TRDtastic
uh....Wtf?
there have been a lot of Squids that have wrapped their cars are tress/telephone poles/ other inanimate objects
Old 05-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

this guy

I like this guy.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

TRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud ofTRDtastic has much to be proud of

there have been a lot of Squids that have wrapped their cars are tress/telephone poles/ other inanimate objects
Ah... No fascination with trees, dumpsters( All I gotta say is eggo roflz after reading that shit), poles, etc...

Just damn SC drivers like to run into me. Once in my old 06 WRX and three times in the 2011. Last one was an EG Civic with hood pins that just ran straight into the back of us.... So glad to get out of that state
Old 05-12-2011, 05:30 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Ah... No fascination with trees, dumpsters( All I gotta say is eggo roflz after reading that shit), poles, etc...

Just damn SC drivers like to run into me. Once in my old 06 WRX and three times in the 2011. Last one was an EG Civic with hood pins that just ran straight into the back of us.... So glad to get out of that state
5 out of the 11 cars i have owned have been hit
Old 05-12-2011, 05:31 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

you had me at "new".
Old 05-12-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

5 out of the 11 cars i have owned have been hit
Yeah, trying to handle everything with their insurance company is a pain in the ass. Our exhaust is still messed up...so it gave us an excuse to go aftermarket
Old 05-12-2011, 05:57 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Yeah, trying to handle everything with their insurance company is a pain in the ass. Our exhaust is still messed up...so it gave us an excuse to go aftermarket
By going after-market, welcome to the world of tickets it may attract.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:58 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Welcome

You'll do just fine here.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
By going after-market, welcome to the world of tickets it may attract.
One place military has its perks... The cars are staying registered in SC

Quick Reply: New to area