Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New car club in Hampton roads??

Old 08-25-2011 | 04:51 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: New car club in Hampton roads??

You know this thread has me thinking. Is there a retard convention that goes on or something we don't know about? Everyone one of this faggles that comes to the board, types like a homie, and says join my car club it's going to be different then anything you ever seen before and then we post LULZ. They come back with I heard this place was like this, I won't come back. Seriously? This board is the only place that won't accept window lickers? I mean I know your local Honda Forum does, so why not stick to them?

It blows my mind these dummies walk along with us everyday in society. We keep it real here, however UnicornDriven is starting to look like a typical Honda or Chevy Cobalt or Dodge Neon Forum, you get my drift.
Old 08-25-2011 | 05:41 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I love how they "heard" Driven was like "this" but they still come on and try shit.
Old 08-25-2011 | 07:41 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

TEAM DICKBUTT RUNS THESE PARTS FAGGOT. GTFO NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOR CLU B.

TDB FOR LIFE.
Old 08-25-2011 | 07:51 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

I never understood why anyone would join or start a car club, how does it benefit you in anyway. I can go park in a parking lot anytime I want and I have friends who will help with my car, I dont need a name and a fucking sticker.
Old 08-25-2011 | 07:54 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Dr. Michio Kaku was right. See I knew it !!
Old 08-25-2011 | 07:55 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by streetlamp
I never understood why anyone would join or start a car club, how does it benefit you in anyway. I can go park in a parking lot anytime I want and I have friends who will help with my car, I dont need a name and a fucking sticker.
A true car club that is well respected does actually put on charity events, provide safe environments for meets. Does track rentals to keep guys from street racing, etc. These dinky clubs that everyone an their brother want to start and include every make a model car, can be factory status, be down to fuck, etc..........are the joke in the car community.

In the Jeep world there are Jeep "clubs" who do trail clean ups, donate to charity, teach others to tread lightly, respect the wilderness, host wheelin trips on private lands, etc.

These clubs are the ones that speak to government officials, raise awareness of auto enthusiast, etc etc.
Old 08-25-2011 | 08:06 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Originally Posted by -JB-

In the Jeep world there are Jeep "clubs" who do trail clean ups, donate to charity, teach others to tread lightly, respect the wilderness, host wheelin trips on private lands, etc.

These clubs are the ones that speak to government officials, raise awareness of auto enthusiast, etc etc.
Oh well true that is a whole nother level of car clubiness, I like that.
Old 08-25-2011 | 04:08 PM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

sumbody trollin