Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new chic in the area

Old 06-09-2011, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of
Default Re: new chic in the area

Originally Posted by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Oh I'm not here to fool anyone. My hand is and always will be the best. Practice makes perfect and it knows just how I like it. But I do want to thank you for the picture and I will be honest when I say that just for the extra excitement... I did lick a 9 volt battery while I was stroking it for the extra kick of excitement. It just makes things that much better. If you have never tried that then you are still a amateur
lol
Old 06-09-2011, 07:21 AM
Registered Member

boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
you have tits, so thread went 10 pages in just a few hours. welcome to vadriven.
thanks
Old 06-09-2011, 07:32 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by boostedfun
thanks yall, and i do. navy brat and wife , plus been around cars along time... also went to uti orlando, pretty much all guys. they give all kinds of heat.... if you even so much as looked at some one ,rumors flew around that you slept with him .....
Ahhhh, good old UTI. My friend is going there now. I don't think he's ever going to graduate. How long did you live down there?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:32 AM
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

now stfu and get in the kitchen. you have like 1,000 sandwiches to make
Old 06-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by shonanspeed
Ahhhh, good old UTI. My friend is going there now. I don't think he's ever going to graduate. How long did you live down there?
Hey I know what you are going through right now. If you ever need a shoulder to cry on or a boost of emotional/self confidence support hit me up as I am THE BEST. But just give me plenty of notice as I am a very busy person but I am here for you/if I can fit you in my schedule.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered Member

little over six months i was a assistant manager for advanced auto parts down there too. it was fall of 09. they had me go half we threw the program and then decided to tell me the next semi. i had no financial aid. about the same time i lost my job with advanced because of my schedule with school. needless to say i became homeless, jobless , and couldnt finish school all in a 2 month period sucked. but cant complain to much. moved home to charleston, sc to my parents, then met my hubby on base while i was finishing my cadet swap in my s13 hatch.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Billy Guile
now stfu and get in the kitchen. you have like 1,000 sandwiches to make
in all seriousness , i cook. im always trying new ideas. i make some bad ass jerk chicken, i just need to get a grill.... are you sure you just want sammiches
Old 06-09-2011, 08:41 AM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

Originally Posted by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
I did lick a 9 volt battery while I was stroking it for the extra kick of excitement. It just makes things that much better. If you have never tried that then you are still a amateur
funniest shit I've read today lol +rep'd
Old 06-09-2011, 08:49 AM
nothin2tucknstillTDB

shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed shonanspeed

Originally Posted by boostedfun
little over six months i was a assistant manager for advanced auto parts down there too. it was fall of 09. they had me go half we threw the program and then decided to tell me the next semi. i had no financial aid. about the same time i lost my job with advanced because of my schedule with school. needless to say i became homeless, jobless , and couldnt finish school all in a 2 month period sucked. but cant complain to much. moved home to charleston, sc to my parents, then met my hubby on base while i was finishing my cadet swap in my s13 hatch.
I'm in ORL now. I live downtown on Lake Eola. You ought to post some pics of your cars/previous cars up here. What else have you had?
Old 06-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

What else have you had?
chlamydia

Quick Reply: new chic in the area