Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

new chic in the area

Old 06-12-2011, 03:52 PM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: new chic in the area

doh! I was so displeased I lost my senses!
Old 06-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered Member

boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by notsogoodfeline
doh! I was so displeased I lost my senses!

displeased with what , my intro. how so ?
Old 06-12-2011, 03:55 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

"new chic in the area"

back in the olden days we would have demolished you, plastered your thread with attention whore photos... stalk your info and post it for everyone and most likely made you cry... now we have to play nice.

like I said.. welcome to the site.. but I probably won't ever like you.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:07 PM
Registered Member

boostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud ofboostedfun has much to be proud of

"new chic in the area"

back in the olden days we would have demolished you, plastered your thread with attention whore photos... stalk your info and post it for everyone and most likely made you cry... now we have to play nice.

like I said.. welcome to the site.. but I probably won't ever like you.
that's ok , no one said you ever had to, nor did you ever really have to welcome me lol. But it's all good. my new chic in the area post was for other girls to see that they aren't the only ones here.Im married , the attention whore thing is for single girls.
girls that associate with cars are to few. and its always nice to have a girl / friend that can understand why you might drool over an old clean ass da, a s13 ,14,or 15... because not all girls are dumb cunts - as you put it. there are few out with some intelligence especially on cars. I may not know everything about cars but at least i can build what i drive. unlike most girls. but to bad we could not be friends i was some what looking forward to talking honda with you...
Old 06-12-2011, 04:34 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! WTF HAPPENED??!?!?!?!
Old 06-12-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by marlinspike
what ever said you had to stop? lol
Old 06-12-2011, 04:37 PM
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by boostedfun
It's no fun when I'm the only one.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

It's no fun when I'm the only one.
lol ah ok.
Old 06-12-2011, 04:48 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by boostedfun
the rules, and Mods actually enforcing them
Old 06-12-2011, 04:50 PM
ATGATT

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
the rules, and Mods actually enforcing them
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Quick Reply: new chic in the area