Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Dyno numbers

Old 04-28-2004, 01:20 PM
Team Ultra Slow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Dyno numbers

Well I just got back from Holeshot and On the 125 shot I am putting down

313rwhp and 433rwftlbs.. Not bad for a 6 with exaust, cold air intake and a 125 shot!!
Old 04-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Poop Ban-nana owns U

BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme BCisme
Default Re: New Dyno numbers

sweet numbers. your car sounds good for a 6 too.
Old 04-28-2004, 03:17 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

hahahahah

FlowFx had some sort of epiphany and now jokes imports and acts like a hardcore domestic guy

nice number!
Old 04-28-2004, 03:24 PM
Tom

Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom

nice numbers. Watch it w/ that shot of nitrous though, your engine wont handle many of those shots... go down to a 75 to be safer. The only thing i dont like about nitrous is that you're out of it when you need it the most (in other words... you dont always have it) i'd rather have the power whenever i needed it, than having to rely on a full bottle. bah, but nevermind me
Old 04-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Team Ultra Slow

Originally Posted by AWishForWings
nice numbers. Watch it w/ that shot of nitrous though, your engine wont handle many of those shots... go down to a 75 to be safer. The only thing i dont like about nitrous is that you're out of it when you need it the most (in other words... you dont always have it) i'd rather have the power whenever i needed it, than having to rely on a full bottle. bah, but nevermind me
Thanks for the warning but That was bottle number 33 on my car.. I have been spraying for 1 1/2 years, or 35,000 miles.. Tried a 75 shot, wasnt that fun, moved up to a 90 shot about a year ago.. Loved it but only dynoed 296hp and 393 tq.. So yesturday I uped it again and now I am happy.. I bet you do love that power adder there all the time and therefore 93 octane has to be run all the time.. but for me I dont spray all the time.. There have been periods were i wouldnt spray for a month or so and The great thing about N20 is when you aint sprayin your using 87octane!! People told me that my motor wont handle Nitrous but you know what?? With enough fuel, and good plugs, and good maitanance Your motor will last just as long as you want it too!!
Old 04-28-2004, 04:29 PM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1998Silverbird
Thanks for the warning but That was bottle number 33 on my car.. I have been spraying for 1 1/2 years, or 35,000 miles.. Tried a 75 shot, wasnt that fun, moved up to a 90 shot about a year ago.. Loved it but only dynoed 296hp and 393 tq.. So yesturday I uped it again and now I am happy.. I bet you do love that power adder there all the time and therefore 93 octane has to be run all the time.. but for me I dont spray all the time.. There have been periods were i wouldnt spray for a month or so and The great thing about N20 is when you aint sprayin your using 87octane!! People told me that my motor wont handle Nitrous but you know what?? With enough fuel, and good plugs, and good maitanance Your motor will last just as long as you want it too!!
So if you have 87 in your tank, even with a full bottle, your screwed?

I give that engine less than 12 mo's

If you are concerned about a price difference between 87 & 93 you're in the wrong hobby.
Old 04-28-2004, 05:17 PM
Team Ultra Slow

Originally Posted by UNCLEBENZ
So if you have 87 in your tank, even with a full bottle, your screwed?

I give that engine less than 12 mo's

If you are concerned about a price difference between 87 & 93 you're in the wrong hobby.
Wow Jason.. Nice reply!! This is Jeff you know right??

There are benifits about Nitrous over a blower and a turbo and the same with having a turbo and blower over Nitrous.. Do I run 93 when I am not sprayin?? Most of the time.. but sometimes I cant afford it, or when I go home to Jersey we cant pump our own gas up there so I get a non english speaking Mother Fucker who puts 87 in instead of 93.. You give my motor 12 months on the spray but its been on the spray for 19 months!! I am getting hardly any blow by, after doing a compression check, Running pretty rich, and use 2 step colder plugs.. I know how to spray my car to not hurt it.. My forged motor is going to be finished next month with p&p heads, intake and a nice turbo cam and by the end of August I will have a Turbo 3.8 in my car boosting anywere from 15psi-30.. T61.. Will that handle the boost?? Well Manley Think so with my H beams I am using, Roos thinks so with my ross pistons I am using, and scat thinks so with the custom steel crank I am using.. Then I will be running 93, and on higher boost 110 mix..

So thanks Jason for the reply dude.. I only ever had good things to say about your Cobra and its motor..

And when If I run 87 in my tank and cant afford 93 then what makes you think I have a full bottle??
Old 04-29-2004, 02:53 AM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1998Silverbird
Wow Jason.. Nice reply!! This is Jeff you know right??

There are benifits about Nitrous over a blower and a turbo and the same with having a turbo and blower over Nitrous.. Do I run 93 when I am not sprayin?? Most of the time.. but sometimes I cant afford it, or when I go home to Jersey we cant pump our own gas up there so I get a non english speaking Mother Fucker who puts 87 in instead of 93.. You give my motor 12 months on the spray but its been on the spray for 19 months!! I am getting hardly any blow by, after doing a compression check, Running pretty rich, and use 2 step colder plugs.. I know how to spray my car to not hurt it.. My forged motor is going to be finished next month with p&p heads, intake and a nice turbo cam and by the end of August I will have a Turbo 3.8 in my car boosting anywere from 15psi-30.. T61.. Will that handle the boost?? Well Manley Think so with my H beams I am using, Roos thinks so with my ross pistons I am using, and scat thinks so with the custom steel crank I am using.. Then I will be running 93, and on higher boost 110 mix..

So thanks Jason for the reply dude.. I only ever had good things to say about your Cobra and its motor..

And when If I run 87 in my tank and cant afford 93 then what makes you think I have a full bottle??
Jeff, it was simply an honest stab in the dark. It was my thinking by the comments that you made that if you are running 87 in your tank, you will get caught on the street one day with someone pushing your button. Most say what the hell "it should be ok" and go for it - the result, even probably not right away, will be a blown engine.

You are just as bad as I am. More more more....we all suffer from the power syndrome. You started at 75, then 90, now 100. Just like I, 8#, 15#, 17#.

The smartest thing you can do is build an 8 cylinder, the second best would be what you described above.

Don't get your feelings hurt over a simple opinion, I think my car will blow up one day as well (if I keep going the way I am).

Have fun, be smart about it, don't let them push your buttons (including me - get it? )
Old 04-29-2004, 03:26 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

nice #'s
Old 04-30-2004, 07:04 AM

sloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

it's still slow you will never beat me cause you know with that bigger you are only going to get to 115 faster and have to shut down . yeah what now. whats up killer are you going to chimney hill tonight? give me a call dude.

Quick Reply: New Dyno numbers