Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Dyno numbers

Old 05-04-2004, 10:10 AM
blingin cracka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster
Default Re: New Dyno numbers

Originally Posted by spooledex
Yeah, Tail lights huh? Probably only til the 1/8 that's when I WALK your slow ass down. I can run on low boost for you if you want. I am buying a new intercooler. Should be able to put down 450+ Give me or will a call, I have duty tomorrow, but let me or him know what's going on. I want to go Friday night. 237-3060 or will is 537-8794
no, no, by all means, please crank the boost up....hell run some 110 in it if you want...im not scurd...btw, im sure TheGoaT would like to get in on this action....he's probably a little hungry

ill just be on "low boost" and cheap ole pump gas
Old 05-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Pimpin is Easy

TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT TheGoaT

pump gas for me too
Old 05-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by spooledex
Yeah, Tail lights huh? Probably only til the 1/8 that's when I WALK your slow ass down. I can run on low boost for you if you want. I am buying a new intercooler. Should be able to put down 450+ Give me or will a call, I have duty tomorrow, but let me or him know what's going on. I want to go Friday night. 237-3060 or will is 537-8794
WOW!!
Old 05-04-2004, 11:30 AM

sloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

wow you guys are so cool . i wish i had a fast car but my is just busted to hell now it sucks. but hey when it is fixed i am coming after you ryan.haha
Old 05-04-2004, 01:31 PM
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1998Silverbird
Well lets see.. I bought my car almost 3 years ago in Janurary 2002.. Then I was 21 , E3 in the navy.. My car was 10,500.. I wanted the 2000 T/A they had but it was for 25,000.. My payment was over 300.00 for my Firebird, and insurance was 320.00 a month also.. For the T/A it would have been 650.00 a month or so and 550.00 a month for insurance.. Could I have afforded it?? Yes ... Did I still want to do stuff on weekends?? Yes .. so I settled for my 3.8.. 6 months later I refinanced it and now I pay 160.00 a month and my insurance is 120.00 a month for my car and my Cavy.. You can say you cant make a V6 fast or should have bought a ls1.. Your probably right because I cant think of any GM 3.8 cars ever that are fast.. Do I use 93 all the time?? no .. When I drive home to Jersey I use 87 because I get better Gas miles, averages 32-35miles per gallon .. So why dont you come out this weekend 94supraTT.. I will be out there Friday night with a full bottle and a tank of 93 just waiting for you!!
The point of the matter is you said NOW you can't afford 93 octane. So obviously you would not be able to with a LS1 being that they are more expensive. If you see me out feel free to try me and get bitchslapped. I'll let you know in advance however 313rwhp/433rwtq won't cut it.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:38 PM
Team Ultra Slow

Originally Posted by 94SupraTT
The point of the matter is you said NOW you can't afford 93 octane. .
I said sometimes when I cant afford to fill up with 93.. I was just making a statement that If you aint sprayin then I dont have to use 93 octane..

I hope to see you on the road.. Like I said I will be out this weekend so I have the silver firebird with the skinny fats.. Has a WS6 hood and the plate says SLOW-V6.. Bring it on if you see me this weekend..
Old 05-04-2004, 01:46 PM
'06 FF Champ

I said sometimes when I cant afford to fill up with 93.. I was just making a statement that If you aint sprayin then I dont have to use 93 octane..

I hope to see you on the road.. Like I said I will be out this weekend so I have the silver firebird with the skinny fats.. Has a WS6 hood and the plate says SLOW-V6.. Bring it on if you see me this weekend..
Exactly you can't afford to fill up with 93 so quite obviously you could not afford to pay for a LS1 and all the expenses that comes with one. Bring it on? To what you? Sorry but honestly you are a small fry to me. I'm not going to go out of my way to chew you up and spit you out. I've got better things to do like mow my lawn. Regardless don't take this as trash talking because its not. When I talk, I back my talk I have done in the past many times ask around. Look at it as me doing you a favor, we both know you have trouble being able to afford gas so I'm just helping you conserve it and sparing you from becoming a small dot in my rearview and having your pride hurt.
Old 05-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Team Ultra Slow

Exactly you can't afford to fill up with 93 so quite obviously you could not afford to pay for a LS1 and all the expenses that comes with one. Bring it on? To what you? Sorry but honestly you are a small fry to me. I'm not going to go out of my way to chew you up and spit you out. I've got better things to do like mow my lawn. Regardless don't take this as trash talking because its not. When I talk, I back my talk I have done in the past many times ask around. Look at it as me doing you a favor, we both know you have trouble being able to afford gas so I'm just helping you conserve it and sparing you from becoming a small dot in my rearview and having your pride hurt.
I dont doubt your car.. I have seen Fast and the Furious. I know what supra's can do..Another thing is how can It hurt my pride if you beat me?? Lets see.. V6 with a power adder vrs I6 with 2 power adders?? I will be a small dot alright but it wont be in your rearview It will be in front of you.. Like I said bring it on!! You have a V6 f boby calling you out!! This aint no trash talking This is me calling you out!! This weekend You can find me down at the ocean front.. We will run From a stop!!
Old 05-04-2004, 03:26 PM
'06 FF Champ

I dont doubt your car.. I have seen Fast and the Furious. I know what supra's can do..Another thing is how can It hurt my pride if you beat me?? Lets see.. V6 with a power adder vrs I6 with 2 power adders?? I will be a small dot alright but it wont be in your rearview It will be in front of you.. Like I said bring it on!! You have a V6 f boby calling you out!! This aint no trash talking This is me calling you out!! This weekend You can find me down at the ocean front.. We will run From a stop!!

What about this do you not understand?

Seriously dude I would get no satisfaction out of beating up on your car. If I truly thought it would be a good run I would consider. However you have no idea how annoying it is when every Tom, Dick and Harry that does not have an ice cube's chance in hell tries to call me out. I simply will not waste my gas to come out and find you to prove what I already know to both of us. You would lose. So unfortunately you will just have to settle with convincing yourself that you have enough to take me and not find out just how bad you would lose. Sorry, I don't feel like wasting my time nor gas.

Also, this will probably be my last reply quite honestly I have nothing else to say. Have a nice day.
Old 05-04-2004, 04:46 PM
Team Ultra Slow

yeah you too..

Quick Reply: New Dyno numbers